Tonights mini-haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had to hit up MAC again! LOL I got : (will post pics later)

Select Cover-up Moistureblend foundation in NC42 (I thought it looked a little dark in the compact, but it's great!)

Cream Color Base in Hush

Fluidline in Waveline

and I was going to get Studio Fix+ but they were out... but the SA who was SOOO sweet gave me one of their full testers for free!
smile.gif
And an extra sample of the moistureblend to keep in my bag for touchups
wink.gif
(Actually she thought they were out of that too - but they found one in the back)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The color base is really good at making the colors stand out more! And the Fix+ is soooo nice! Refreshing!

Girl you are becoming obsessed with MAC just like me. I am going tomorrow to get some of the Fluidlines that I have missing.

Great haul!

Originally Posted by Mariposa Girl you are becoming obsessed with MAC just like me. I am going tomorrow to get some of the Fluidlines that I have missing.
Great haul!

Thanks! and Yup! I'm obsessed all right! I love everything I've bought from them - and the SA's are so sweet & helpful - it's great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What will be your primary use for the Cream Color Base in Hush? I also have Waveline and I love it. One of the things that the MA suggested was that I shouldn't wear it with blue shadows because then the Fluidline wont stand out. That made sense to me. She suggested I use a light colors so that my eyes (and Waveline) stand out.

NICE haul Janelle.. Woah your collection is building up real quick!! I should be getting Waveline in the post hopefully today (if not early next week) and i can't wait to try it out!

Mariposa, that's a great tip about using the Waveline Fulidiner. Now all i gotta do is buy some blue eyeshadows! Any rec's??

Originally Posted by Laura NICE haul Janelle.. Woah your collection is building up real quick!! I should be getting Waveline in the post hopefully today (if not early next week) and i can't wait to try it out!
Mariposa, that's a great tip about using the Waveline Fulidiner. Now all i gotta do is buy some blue eyeshadows! Any rec's??

Yeah really! LOL It's a mini haul everytime I go! Actually my mom just used her Waveline with blue shadows and it looks awesome! (I guess I know what colors I'm going to do today! LOL) She used Ulta shadows... a light blue on lid (so you still see the liner) and navy in the outer V and crease... and she put the liner on top and 3/4 of the bottom lash lines... Hmmm... I'm liking that! LOL
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Get her to post a pic!! She's a ham... she'll do a whole photo shoot for you if you ask her too... LOL
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa What will be your primary use for the Cream Color Base in Hush? I asked the SA what they use to make their shadows stand out so boldly.. and thats what she uses. So I put on my primer first (so it won't crease) and I put this on top of it all over lid. I used an Ulta shadow today on inner lid (light blue) and WOAH! I have 'Trisha notepad eyes!" LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't believe it even made the Ulta shadow so bold & vivid! Those are usually so sheer! I'm loving this! Will post the fotd later on when I'm done with it all
wink.gif

I want waveline, but it'll have to wait till next month. I'm planning on wearing it with baby blue e/s so it should still stand out.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul, Janelle!
smile.gif
You're making me lemming the CCB in Hush
biggrin.gif
I'm lovin' it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul Janelle! You'll be catching me up soon! LOL x Not even close ! LOL And if I did come anywhere close I'd be amazed! (Most likely b/c I could've probably bought a new Corvette with what I spent on makeup! LOL)
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back