Toning abs and butt

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wondering whether anyone knows how to tone the abs without doing crunches or situps, and how do you tone your butt? hehe thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

most any exercise will help tone your abs, b/c all exercises require you to use your core, which is your middle section. but the best exercises for abs are situps and crunches. squats and lunges are great exercises to tone the butt.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly I'm wondering whether anyone knows how to tone the abs without doing crunches or situps, and how do you tone your butt? hehe thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans most any exercise will help tone your abs, b/c all exercises require you to use your core, which is your middle section. but the best exercises for abs are situps and crunches. squats and lunges are great exercises to tone the butt.
icon_smile.gif
Ditto!

I have discovered that if you do sit ups/crunches on one of those Pilates/balance balls - it not only works your core, but you get a great work out from it as well. When I go to the gym, I try to use those when doing my situps- it is harder, but you really feel it!

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly I'm wondering whether anyone knows how to tone the abs without doing crunches or situps, and how do you tone your butt? hehe thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

For toning your butt I swear by the old "buns of steel videos"!!! When I was in highschool I did them all the time and I really had a rock hard butt!!! You'll feel it working the first time you do it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ditto devin - there's nothing left to say!

Originally Posted by devinjhans most any exercise will help tone your abs, b/c all exercises require you to use your core, which is your middle section. but the best exercises for abs are situps and crunches. squats and lunges are great exercises to tone the butt.
icon_smile.gif

they do have a great selection of supplements that claim to do wonders for your body and you don't have to break a sweat. cortislim, leptoprin, leptopril. i've never tried them though. i like the burn!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back