• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TONS of codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great offers Melissa!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks!

If you like that... try ebates.com - I'll send you an invite
smile.gif

Ebates is awesome! I have $24.12 coming to me 8/15!
smile.gif
Yay!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh how does that work? Can I get some money too?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sure... I'll send you an invite too!!!Just go there before you shop online... sign in... go to the store from their site ... and you get a % in your ebates account !

They have millions of stores, (online) and you either get $ back or coupons, shipping deals, or samples!
wink.gif

I love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

edit... can't refer you Char... says you are already a member!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Really? I'm already a member? Weird.... Maybe I signed up a loooong time ago. probably
icon_wink.gif

Another good site for codes and deals is computerlandcentral.com

I am friends with the owner
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Janelle, your affiliate link just might need the SPAMMINATOR!!!! lol yeah, this is an old thread... but I never gave tony the "
smiletongue.gif
" for that one! lol I'm just spreading the love
smile.gif
and yes, it's still a great site
wink.gif

Originally Posted by screeema what a dork I am, I went to sign up and it said I was already a member..went to my account and I have cash and credit...I guess I forgot about it. thanks for the reminder nyangel..
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
welcome!
smile.gif
I think you need $5 or more of 'purchases' (I think the sign up $5 doesnt count...?) you'll get the check
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back