Tons of vintage belts for free!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I had a photo shoot with this super sweet photographer today (we already did a shoot a few weeks ago). He´s Taiwanese and now lives in his aunt´s apartment who died a year ago. He told me he still has lots of stuff from her in the apartment, and brought in a bag full of beautiful belts. He told me to just pick out as many as I wanted and keep them!!!!

I guess a lot of them are belts for around the waist since they are so tiny, which is cool cause I don´t have any. Well now I do YAY

Reaction score
thats so sweet that he gave you the belts, they're all gorgeous!

Reaction score
wow andi.. those are really cool. I've never seen belts like some of those before. They're very unique and pretty!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow andi.. those are really cool. I've never seen belts like some of those before. They're very unique and pretty! that´s what I like about them as well, they´re so unique. They are the type of accessories you can´t be at a store.

Reaction score
black satin fitted dress and any on of those belts from the top picor the gold belts... winner!!!

and those rope belts with a gauzy white tunic during the summer??? double winner!!!

Reaction score
oh wow, good for you!!

i love the one with the flower in the first pic

Reaction score
I love them all, they all have their own beauty, that is the sweetest thing. And for being different they look so feminine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif black satin fitted dress and any on of those belts from the top picor the gold belts... winner!!!and those rope belts with a gauzy white tunic during the summer??? double winner!!!

cool, thanks for the tips!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice! Can you maybe post an OOTD with those? yup, will do!

Reaction score
Those are beautiful belts! Maybe he can give you some of her clothes as well? Or maybe a few handbags? =)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are beautiful belts! Maybe he can give you some of her clothes as well? Or maybe a few handbags? =) hehe, I like the way you think!He said he already gave some of her perfumes and handbags to his buddy´s girlfriend.