Tons of vintage belts for free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a photo shoot with this super sweet photographer today (we already did a shoot a few weeks ago). He´s Taiwanese and now lives in his aunt´s apartment who died a year ago. He told me he still has lots of stuff from her in the apartment, and brought in a bag full of beautiful belts. He told me to just pick out as many as I wanted and keep them!!!!

I guess a lot of them are belts for around the waist since they are so tiny, which is cool cause I don´t have any. Well now I do YAY

b001.jpg

b002.jpg

b003.jpg

b004.jpg

wow andi.. those are really cool. I've never seen belts like some of those before. They're very unique and pretty!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow andi.. those are really cool. I've never seen belts like some of those before. They're very unique and pretty! that´s what I like about them as well, they´re so unique. They are the type of accessories you can´t be at a store.

black satin fitted dress and any on of those belts from the top picor the gold belts... winner!!!

and those rope belts with a gauzy white tunic during the summer??? double winner!!!

oh wow, good for you!!

i love the one with the flower in the first pic

I love them all, they all have their own beauty, that is the sweetest thing. And for being different they look so feminine.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif black satin fitted dress and any on of those belts from the top picor the gold belts... winner!!!and those rope belts with a gauzy white tunic during the summer??? double winner!!!

cool, thanks for the tips!!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice! Can you maybe post an OOTD with those? yup, will do!

Those are beautiful belts! Maybe he can give you some of her clothes as well? Or maybe a few handbags? =)

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are beautiful belts! Maybe he can give you some of her clothes as well? Or maybe a few handbags? =) hehe, I like the way you think!He said he already gave some of her perfumes and handbags to his buddy´s girlfriend.

Latest posts

Back