Tony & Tina glitter exchange - hopefully

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I ended up with two of these. I would like to swap with someone for another color of the same product - if possible: Transcendence, Gateway or Charismatic

Reaction score
Tracey, I have some of these. What color are you wanting to trade?

Reaction score
Ooops!! I didnt mention the color that I have 2 of, did I?
I want to trade one of my 'Higher Love' glitters for either Transcendence, Charismatic, or Gateway. I have all the other colors. *crossing fingers*

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Tracey, I have some of these. What color are you wanting to trade?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ooops!! I didnt mention the color that I have 2 of, did I?
I want to trade one of my 'Higher Love' glitters for either Transcendence, Charismatic, or Gateway. I have all the other colors. *crossing fingers* I have Charismatic and Gateway. Would you consider swapping samples?

Reaction score
PM'd you!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I have Charismatic and Gateway. Would you consider swapping samples?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU PM'd you!!
Tracey, I tried to pm you in return, but it says that your inbox is full. Essentially I just wanted to say, let me know what you end up deciding to do and let me know if you want to swap.

Reaction score
Yeah, I got a notice about that and deleted everything. Its not full now. But sure, I'll let you know as soon as I'm told what's happening w/the situation I mentioned. Thanks so much!!!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Tracey, I tried to pm you in return, but it says that your inbox is full. Essentially I just wanted to say, let me know what you end up deciding to do and let me know if you want to swap.

Latest posts