Tony & Tina glitter exchange - hopefully

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I ended up with two of these. I would like to swap with someone for another color of the same product - if possible: Transcendence, Gateway or Charismatic

 
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
0
Tracey, I have some of these. What color are you wanting to trade?

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Ooops!! I didnt mention the color that I have 2 of, did I?
I want to trade one of my 'Higher Love' glitters for either Transcendence, Charismatic, or Gateway. I have all the other colors. *crossing fingers*

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Tracey, I have some of these. What color are you wanting to trade?
 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ooops!! I didnt mention the color that I have 2 of, did I?
I want to trade one of my 'Higher Love' glitters for either Transcendence, Charismatic, or Gateway. I have all the other colors. *crossing fingers* I have Charismatic and Gateway. Would you consider swapping samples?
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
PM'd you!!


Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I have Charismatic and Gateway. Would you consider swapping samples?
 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU PM'd you!!
Tracey, I tried to pm you in return, but it says that your inbox is full. Essentially I just wanted to say, let me know what you end up deciding to do and let me know if you want to swap.
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Yeah, I got a notice about that and deleted everything. Its not full now. But sure, I'll let you know as soon as I'm told what's happening w/the situation I mentioned. Thanks so much!!!


Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Tracey, I tried to pm you in return, but it says that your inbox is full. Essentially I just wanted to say, let me know what you end up deciding to do and let me know if you want to swap.
 

Latest posts

Top