• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tony & Tina glitter exchange - hopefully

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ended up with two of these. I would like to swap with someone for another color of the same product - if possible: Transcendence, Gateway or Charismatic

Ooops!! I didnt mention the color that I have 2 of, did I?
icon_redface.gif
I want to trade one of my 'Higher Love' glitters for either Transcendence, Charismatic, or Gateway. I have all the other colors. *crossing fingers*

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Tracey, I have some of these. What color are you wanting to trade?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ooops!! I didnt mention the color that I have 2 of, did I?
icon_redface.gif
I want to trade one of my 'Higher Love' glitters for either Transcendence, Charismatic, or Gateway. I have all the other colors. *crossing fingers* I have Charismatic and Gateway. Would you consider swapping samples?

PM'd you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I have Charismatic and Gateway. Would you consider swapping samples?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU PM'd you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Tracey, I tried to pm you in return, but it says that your inbox is full. Essentially I just wanted to say, let me know what you end up deciding to do and let me know if you want to swap.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, I got a notice about that and deleted everything. Its not full now. But sure, I'll let you know as soon as I'm told what's happening w/the situation I mentioned. Thanks so much!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Tracey, I tried to pm you in return, but it says that your inbox is full. Essentially I just wanted to say, let me know what you end up deciding to do and let me know if you want to swap.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back