Tony&Tina

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a great Tony&Tina makeover last weekend, and never got around to posting about it. I don't see this line mentioned much, so I thought I would share. Their products are herbal based, and the lip products have a nice smell. They do make some fun glitter eye pencils, but not everything is glittery! I really like their lipsticks, and also got a lipliner in wonder, which is a great natural pink.

They are starting to come out with holiday sets, and have a cute train case set coming out! And it's actually a sturdy, metal type traincase.

Just wanted to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I had a great Tony&Tina makeover last weekend, and never got around to posting about it. I don't see this line mentioned much, so I thought I would share. Their products are herbal based, and the lip products have a nice smell. They do make some fun glitter eye pencils, but not everything is glittery! I really like their lipsticks, and also got a lipliner in wonder, which is a great natural pink. They are starting to come out with holiday sets, and have a cute train case set coming out! And it's actually a sturdy, metal type traincase.

Just wanted to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hmmm a line I've never tried..I can't believe it..LOL I'll have to do some checking around on their stuff

I've never tried Tony and Tina either. Gotta check it out next time I'm at Sephora. Thanks for the info alittleweirdo!

Do you think its a usable glitter, or is it just for the younger set?

Mrsmac

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I had a great Tony&Tina makeover last weekend, and never got around to posting about it. I don't see this line mentioned much, so I thought I would share. Their products are herbal based, and the lip products have a nice smell. They do make some fun glitter eye pencils, but not everything is glittery! I really like their lipsticks, and also got a lipliner in wonder, which is a great natural pink. They are starting to come out with holiday sets, and have a cute train case set coming out! And it's actually a sturdy, metal type traincase.

Just wanted to share
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, I'm 33, but I'm more of an Ellen Tracy than Bebe type of woman. Given that, I don't see myself wearing glitter anytime soon.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Familyfamily Do you think its a usable glitter, or is it just for the younger set?

Mrsmac

Well, I think the loose glitters would appeal more to younger women. But, the glitter eye pencils seemed nice. The MA used the gold/brown pencil on me, and the glitter wasn't that noticeable. I think the eyeliners with silver glitter look more dramatic than the ones with gold glitter.

The eyeshadows have some shimmer, but not overpowering (at least the colors I tried were pretty neutral). and some of the lipglosses have some shimmer or glitter, but it's usually really fine glitter so not too overwhelming.

And, I forgot to mention that I really like the herbal char'kohls! These are a creamier eyeliner than the glitter eye pencils.

HTH
smile.gif

Personally, i think that the range is over rated. They were one of the first companies to do glitter eye pencils in the uk and so they had a cult following. Im not impressed with the price they charge and dont rate them too well.

Personally, i think the Tony&Tina range is pretty fab! All their products are made from the highest purest form of ingredients.I think their make up is pretty subtle, but it's the subtly that add the drama. Just a touch of their glitter eyeliner or a dusting of sparkly shadow. It can look really classy and elegant without being overpowering.

Latest posts

Back