Tony, what´s that noise?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
ok maybe this is just me but everytime I´m done reading a post and klick the return button to go to the forum index there is this moaning sorta noise.

please tell me I´m not hallucinating right now. did you get this from an XXX-movie?

It cracks me up everytime I hear it cause it DOES sound like a moan to me

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle ok maybe this is just me but everytime I´m done reading a post and klick the return button to go to the forum index there is this moaning sorta noise. please tell me I´m not hallucinating right now. did you get this from an XXX-movie?

I don't hear anything...
lol I even turned up my speakers just to hear it... but... just the regular 'click'. Are you eating those magic mushrooms again?? LOL j/k

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I don't hear anything...
lol I even turned up my speakers just to hear it... but... just the regular 'click'. Are you eating those magic mushrooms again?? LOL j/k
no, must have been the XTC
seriously, I hear this!!! and of you´re wondering-nooo, I don´t hear any voices in my head telling me to do things !

Reaction score
ok it´s gone now. this is sooo weird. y´all are gonna believe I´m crazy. I hear moaning everywhere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle ok it´s gone now. this is sooo weird. y´all are gonna believe I´m crazy. I hear moaning everywhere
LMAO!!! lol Maybe it's your roommate!! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO!!! lol Maybe it's your roommate!! lol
don´t have a roommate, but the guy living in the room next door never makes such noises, thank god. he´s a 20year old looking like 13 and I´m sure his mama still picks out his clothes at the stores-he´s freaky!!!
I think it was just my mind playin tricks on me. yep, it´s been quite a while since I .......... had an audiometry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle

ok maybe this is just me but everytime I´m done reading a post and klick the return button to go to the forum index there is this moaning sorta noise. please tell me I´m not hallucinating right now. did you get this from an XXX-movie?

LOLOL Oh uhmmmmmm Noise? Ok, I confess, I set up a moaning type noise just for you Andrea. Did you like it???? LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL Oh uhmmmmmm Noise? Ok, I confess, I set up a moaning type noise just for you Andrea. Did you like it???? LOL oh thanks a lot tony *lol* I loved it ok no need to pick on poor andrea since the noise is gone now. I will go see a doctor for my problem

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle

oh thanks a lot tony *lol* I loved it ok no need to pick on poor andrea since the noise is gone now. I will go see a doctor for my problem

LOLOL I was just jokin' my dear.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL I was just jokin' my dear. I know, my dearest, me too

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) GIGGLE wif da skul lol
hey hey hey,whats up with the code talk?im jealous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23

hey hey hey,whats up with the code talk?im jealous

LOLOL ok lets me and u talk code... u b3 G//3//
LOLO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL ok lets me and u talk code... u b3 G//3//
LOLO

um chacoo chacoo?lol thats how my kids talk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 um chacoo chacoo?lol thats how my kids talk
Nydoll, what can I say?
I understand only lmao
LOL

Reaction score
the mystery is partly solved. I just heard that noise again, on another website though. this is sooo weird

ok I think this is my computer playin tricks on me-it probably thinks tha sh** is funny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle the mystery is partly solved. I just heard that noise again, on another website though. this is sooo weird
ok I think this is my computer playin tricks on me-it probably thinks tha sh** is funny

Arielle, maybe the problem is that you view wrong sites? (adults only
) What sites are you viewing right now?
LOLJust kidding :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer come on, tony. first *~*~*~*~*~*~*~ now moans? yeah I think it was all tony´s fault.

and NO, I don´t visit adult sites (at least I haven´t today *lol*).

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle yeah I think it was all tony´s fault.

and NO, I don´t visit adult sites (at least I haven´t today *lol*).

Haha

Latest posts