Tony, what´s that noise?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok maybe this is just me but everytime I´m done reading a post and klick the return button to go to the forum index there is this moaning sorta noise.

please tell me I´m not hallucinating right now. did you get this from an XXX-movie?

It cracks me up everytime I hear it cause it DOES sound like a moan to me
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle ok maybe this is just me but everytime I´m done reading a post and klick the return button to go to the forum index there is this moaning sorta noise. please tell me I´m not hallucinating right now. did you get this from an XXX-movie?

icon_redface.gif

I don't hear anything...
icon_wink.gif
lol I even turned up my speakers just to hear it... but... just the regular 'click'. Are you eating those magic mushrooms again?? LOL j/k
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I don't hear anything...
icon_wink.gif
lol I even turned up my speakers just to hear it... but... just the regular 'click'. Are you eating those magic mushrooms again?? LOL j/k
tongue.gif
no, must have been the XTC
icon_cheesygrin.gif
seriously, I hear this!!! and of you´re wondering-nooo, I don´t hear any voices in my head telling me to do things !
hahaha.gif

ok it´s gone now. this is sooo weird. y´all are gonna believe I´m crazy. I hear moaning everywhere
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle ok it´s gone now. this is sooo weird. y´all are gonna believe I´m crazy. I hear moaning everywhere
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO!!! lol Maybe it's your roommate!! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO!!! lol Maybe it's your roommate!! lol
wink.gif
don´t have a roommate, but the guy living in the room next door never makes such noises, thank god. he´s a 20year old looking like 13 and I´m sure his mama still picks out his clothes at the stores-he´s freaky!!!
I think it was just my mind playin tricks on me. yep, it´s been quite a while since I .......... had an audiometry
icon_smile.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

ok maybe this is just me but everytime I´m done reading a post and klick the return button to go to the forum index there is this moaning sorta noise. please tell me I´m not hallucinating right now. did you get this from an XXX-movie?

icon_redface.gif

LOLOL Oh uhmmmmmm Noise? Ok, I confess, I set up a moaning type noise just for you Andrea. Did you like it???? LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL Oh uhmmmmmm Noise? Ok, I confess, I set up a moaning type noise just for you Andrea. Did you like it???? LOL oh thanks a lot tony *lol* I loved it ok no need to pick on poor andrea since the noise is gone now. I will go see a doctor for my problem
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

oh thanks a lot tony *lol* I loved it ok no need to pick on poor andrea since the noise is gone now. I will go see a doctor for my problem
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOLOL I was just jokin' my dear.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL I was just jokin' my dear. I know, my dearest, me too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) GIGGLE wif da skul lol
hey hey hey,whats up with the code talk?im jealous
tongue.gif
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL ok lets me and u talk code... u b3 G//3//
LOLO

um chacoo chacoo?lol thats how my kids talk
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 um chacoo chacoo?lol thats how my kids talk
hahaha.gif
Nydoll, what can I say?
biggrin.gif
I understand only lmao
wink.gif
LOL

the mystery is partly solved. I just heard that noise again, on another website though. this is sooo weird

ok I think this is my computer playin tricks on me-it probably thinks tha sh** is funny
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle the mystery is partly solved. I just heard that noise again, on another website though. this is sooo weird
ok I think this is my computer playin tricks on me-it probably thinks tha sh** is funny
biggrin.gif

Arielle, maybe the problem is that you view wrong sites? (adults only
biggrin.gif
) What sites are you viewing right now?
wink.gif
LOLJust kidding :icon_love

Originally Posted by Jennifer come on, tony. first *~*~*~*~*~*~*~ now moans? yeah I think it was all tony´s fault.
hahaha.gif

and NO, I don´t visit adult sites (at least I haven´t today *lol*).

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah I think it was all tony´s fault.
hahaha.gif

and NO, I don´t visit adult sites (at least I haven´t today *lol*).

Haha
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back