Tony's product reviews rock!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
his makeup reviews are very helpful!
icon_lol.gif


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Joyeuux

This is my favorite, lol!!


LMAO, how did I miss this...LOL. With that review on the Asira stuff, I was like OK, I am sitting here in a hotel in Wisconsin and let's see................what can I review?????? LMAO
bite me girls
wink.gif
giggle

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO, how did I miss this...LOL. With that review on the Asira stuff, I was like OK, I am sitting here in a hotel in Wisconsin and let's see................what can I review?????? LMAO
bite me girls
wink.gif
giggle

Did you take the towels home too? LOL
icon_biggrin.gif
 
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
I think the reviews are great Tony. I'm going to be staying exclusively at the Radisson just so I can use their wonderful toiletries
wink.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by bonbon412 I think the reviews are great Tony. I'm going to be staying exclusively at the Radisson just so I can use their wonderful toiletries
wink.gif
The soap is a tad drying, but the shower caps are the 'bomb' !!! LOL

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by bonbon412

I think the reviews are great Tony. I'm going to be staying exclusively at the Radisson just so I can use their wonderful toiletries
wink.gif




rofl heheheh
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
1
hey tony, is the alba lip balm better than burt's beeswax? caus beeswax kicks ass, and if alba is better, I might have to try it! I am sure it smells/tastes better, but how about the performance?
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
ooooOOOoh Toughie! Alba has a cool taste and burt's doesn't. Performance? hmm dunno how to rate the performance of a lipbalm. lol





Originally Posted by destiny

hey tony, is the alba lip balm better than burt's beeswax? caus beeswax kicks ass, and if alba is better, I might have to try it! I am sure it smells/tastes better, but how about the performance?
icon_cheesygrin.gif





 

Latest posts

Top