Tony's product reviews rock!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his makeup reviews are very helpful!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO, how did I miss this...LOL. With that review on the Asira stuff, I was like OK, I am sitting here in a hotel in Wisconsin and let's see................what can I review?????? LMAO
bite me girls
wink.gif
giggle

Did you take the towels home too? LOL
icon_biggrin.gif

I think the reviews are great Tony. I'm going to be staying exclusively at the Radisson just so I can use their wonderful toiletries
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bonbon412 I think the reviews are great Tony. I'm going to be staying exclusively at the Radisson just so I can use their wonderful toiletries
wink.gif
The soap is a tad drying, but the shower caps are the 'bomb' !!! LOL

Originally Posted by bonbon412

I think the reviews are great Tony. I'm going to be staying exclusively at the Radisson just so I can use their wonderful toiletries
wink.gif

rofl heheheh

hey tony, is the alba lip balm better than burt's beeswax? caus beeswax kicks ass, and if alba is better, I might have to try it! I am sure it smells/tastes better, but how about the performance?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ooooOOOoh Toughie! Alba has a cool taste and burt's doesn't. Performance? hmm dunno how to rate the performance of a lipbalm. lol

Originally Posted by destiny

hey tony, is the alba lip balm better than burt's beeswax? caus beeswax kicks ass, and if alba is better, I might have to try it! I am sure it smells/tastes better, but how about the performance?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back