Too Faced Lash Gems

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was clicking on new collections at sephora.com and saw Too Faced Lash Gems. I LOVE stuff like this and was curious on thoughts/experiences with it
smile.gif

They kinda look tedious to apply - My dexterity isn't good enough to even apply false eyelashes...I sure would like to try feathers, tho...have you seen those?

Only on the website...I'm at work and well my job basically means sit at a desk and play 4/5 days of the week and even on the day I work it takes an hour sooooooooo I am bored. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am really interested in the gems, too scared to try false lashes though!

They are really cute, but I'd be afraid of one falling off if I didnt stick them on good enuf! Maybe thats just me!

6.gif
I might be able to "paint" glitter on, but anything else would probably make my e/l droop into my eyes

Comparing the 2, I think I like the Revlon better...if only my e/l weren't so wimpy.
lol.gif

Latest posts

Back