too faced lip injection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
have any of you guys tried this? any thoughts? the ingredients didnt list anything like cinnamon oil, so i thought it would be ok. big mistake. it burned like hellfire and i had to wipe it off. for those of you who have tried it, was it painful? is it worth sticking with because it actually works? ive tried lip venom and freeze lip plumpers, and they didnt do anything at all.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse have any of you guys tried this? any thoughts? the ingredients didnt list anything like cinnamon oil, so i thought it would be ok. big mistake. it burned like hellfire and i had to wipe it off. for those of you who have tried it, was it painful? is it worth sticking with because it actually works? ive tried lip venom and freeze lip plumpers, and they didnt do anything at all.

holy sh*t that stuff burned like crazy!! i thought i was having an allergic reaction because of all the burning and my lips got super red.
i think that is the most pianful one of all...i have tried Lip venom and it's not bad at all compared to this..and lip fusion feels like nothing and works
smile.gif

i guess i wouldn't want to ever use the too faced one again (thank god it was a sample from sephora) cause it looks too much like an allergic reaction on me!
smile.gif

I bought a bunch of lip plumpers and yup, this one is the devil of the bunch. Burned like a mf and didn't do diddly squat. I might give it away to someone I'm not too fond of.
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

I like this one ,it tingled a bit but nothing bothersome,also did give some color to my lips,philosphy big mouth is pretty good also.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The first time I used it, it burned like hell, but it seemed to work and it did give my lips some more color to them (like a natural reddish color--probably from the damn burning) However since it worked I purchased it because it was on sale at ulta, it now has just a mild tingling.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers The first time I used it, it burned like hell, but it seemed to work and it did give my lips some more color to them (like a natural reddish color--probably from the damn burning) However since it worked I purchased it because it was on sale at ulta, it now has just a mild tingling. That's how the Duwop's Lip Venom worked on me - burned like crazy at first, then I just got used to it or immune to it. Regardless of how it felt, it never did anything for my lips.
frown.gif

I just ordered LipFusion from Sephora. I hope for the price it works!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Same with me with the Lip Venom, it plumped my lips for about a minute, then the sting was gone, and so was the fullness. i like it, i use lip venom and lip injections all the time. it burns a lot at first but you get a bit used to it

i thought lip venom would burn like crazy from what ive read, but it only tingled a tiny bit and did absolutely nothing. (plus i hate cinnamon scents.) i really dont know if i can ever bring myself to use lip injection again. lol. joey NY super duper lips (or whatever its called) is really pleasant, but it does nothing. youre supposed to rub it in for two full minutes, so if anything, its the rubbing thats doing the plumping. sigh.

Latest posts

Back