Too Faced Vintage Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right? Yeah, sure I really wanted that palette. But right now, I actually don't really care so much...The thought of buying something has made me feel kinda frustrated and annoyed lol.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a hot mess. : 

This makes me want to stick to my no buy, actually. lol. 

Augh, I sign back in today and half my cart is missing!! They sold out of crap I wanted D: I knew I should have just put it on my CC and paid it back today... FUUU EDIT: I'm guessing they're all out of samples too because now I don't have the option to select any.. This is really fricking annoying.. Looks like I'll be waiting until next week or something to order.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Augh, I sign back in today and half my cart is missing!! They sold out of crap I wanted D: I knew I should have just put it on my CC and paid it back today... FUUU

EDIT: I'm guessing they're all out of samples too because now I don't have the option to select any.. This is really fricking annoying.. Looks like I'll be waiting until next week or something to order.

Oh no that sucks! I placed an order and spend $116.00 plus the $12 shipping for the stuff. I thought the shipping was expensive.

All of the shipping was super expensive! I think USPS priority was the cheapest by about 50 cents, and that was still a little over $10. And I just ordered one thing! 

Wow, that's crazy!! Seems like they upped it just for the sake of the sale.. Maybe to make up for the fact that so many people would get free shipping by ordering over $50 worth?

It seems like every time there's a really awesome sale, the price of shipping always manages to get way jacked up. Sometimes it's enough to make me pass, especially if I just want one thing. :/

Wow, that's crazy!! Seems like they upped it just for the sake of the sale.. Maybe to make up for the fact that so many people would get free shipping by ordering over $50 worth?

Agreed, shipping costs can be a real turn-off sometimes!

I wrote on TF's wall and the girl (or whoever) said someone will get in touch very shortly, but 12 hours have passed since I contacted them via twitter, email and phone and nothing.

I decided to keep one of the orders (well, it's only one anyway that's showing up in my account) and if they do not get back to me I will put in a claim for the unjustified, second charge.

Urghhhh they got back to me, and were able to cancel one of my orders but not the one I wanted, because it had already begun ~processing~. How is it my fault your site wasn't working properly and you took 24 hours to answer my email? 

Urghhhh they got back to me, and were able to cancel one of my orders but not the one I wanted, because it had already begun ~processing~. How is it my fault your site wasn't working properly and you took 24 hours to answer my email? 
that blows! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i got an email too, about an hour ago, saying as per my request the order was cancelled. i hope that means BOTH charges will be dropped.

i was a wee bit set on now getting the stuff after all, but honestly, i already have so much.... i don't *need* it and i know it's better for mine (and the husband's) wallet. i also "hate" buying stuff that's available at sephora because i don't get points for buying it elsewhere >.< still not a VIB!!! hahaha.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that blows! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i got an email too, about an hour ago, saying as per my request the order was cancelled. i hope that means BOTH charges will be dropped.

i was a wee bit set on now getting the stuff after all, but honestly, i already have so much.... i don't *need* it and i know it's better for mine (and the husband's) wallet. i also "hate" buying stuff that's available at sephora because i don't get points for buying it elsewhere >.< still not a VIB!!! hahaha.
haha, I actually haven't set foot in a sephora in probably 5 years. I love Ulta too much, and bought a lot of my pricier stuff at Macy's since I used to work there and got an employee discount. now sephora just isn't in my routine.

that blows! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i got an email too, about an hour ago, saying as per my request the order was cancelled. i hope that means BOTH charges will be dropped. i was a wee bit set on now getting the stuff after all, but honestly, i already have so much.... i don't *need* it and i know it's better for mine (and the husband's) wallet. i also "hate" buying stuff that's available at sephora because i don't get points for buying it elsewhere >.< still not a VIB!!! hahaha.
If you create an account with TooFaced.com you earn points and move up to Glam Status 1, 2, & 3. Each has different perks.

If you create an account with TooFaced.com you earn points and move up to Glam Status 1, 2, & 3. Each has different perks.

I know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but thanks for the hint anyway! I dunno, I think they have really cute stuff but I never got around to actually ordering anything from them anyway.

That said, my order still shows up as active. I assume the charges won't drop right away, probably by Monday or Tuesday earliest, but I thought the status of the order would be changed already... mh

Welp I just got notice that TWO orders had shipped? Even though one was supposed to be canceled. We'll see what happens. It says they are both out for delivery today. 

Does toofaced always originate form Lansing, MI? That's my home town! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't even live in MI anymore though.

Welp I just got notice that TWO orders had shipped? Even though one was supposed to be canceled. We'll see what happens. It says they are both out for delivery today. 

Does toofaced always originate form Lansing, MI? That's my home town! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't even live in MI anymore though.

Send the other one to me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hahaha, lady you are on a no buy! I am too though :p. Also it was the second order since their site was so glitchy so I paid for it lol. 

I couldn't resist i had to order from them, luckily my mom's boyfriend payed but when he was done he told me the shipping cost and i flipped out and asked him why he still ordered it. No, the extra couple bucks isn't that bad but really $11 dollar shipping? My order was only like $20 so i paid another 1/2 for shipping! I told him to cancel it because i didn't want it anymore because the shipping was stupid but he was just like
icon_frown.gif
"it was $5 more then you expected, i spend that much on gas just for you to look at makeup"

My order was delivered yesterday (I love what I got!), but I got the shipping confirmation for it today, saying I'll get it in a week. They really don't have it together!

I got an email that my order finally shipped! Hopefully it'll be here soon. I'm hoping that the items I ordered were actually in stock.

Quote:Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Send the other one to me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't believe they didn't canc one of them. The charges were dropped on my acct on Monday and nobody even tried to tell me something about not able to cancel. Both my orders were cancelled too... Maybe it's because I was so persistent that they didn't want to deal with me? Hahaha

Latest posts

Back