Too Faced Vintage Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail this morning about up to 85% off during their Vintage Sale that started this morning. I don't get paid until later today/tomorrow so it's really difficult to not buy anything right now! lol

Are any of you planning on buying anything?

Their Herbal Eye Base is on sale for $8 and I already have one but it's such a good deal I'm considering buying another one just to have on hand as a back up/for travels. Plus, I got the $25 e-gift certificate for reaching Glam Status 3 & it's my birthday month so that means free shipping and another 15% off lol. I think I have some shopping to do tomorrow!!

SO! Who's planning on shopping this sale? There's mostly kits but those are some good deals too!

http://www.toofaced.com/c-124-sale.aspx

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Man, the Too Faced website is really crapping itself with all this.

It is goiong SOOO slow, glad its not just me! 

*ears perk up* Someone say SALE?! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh I *hate* this sale! LOL *breaks out credit card* Darn you bank for not making me wait a week for replacement cards!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*ears perk up* Someone say SALE?! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh I *hate* this sale! LOL *breaks out credit card* Darn you bank for not making me wait a week for replacement cards!

I am trying so hard, is the site still slow? lol. 

Very, but when you get to checkout it seems a bit better. I suspect checkout is handled by a different server than the one doing the store.

Last time I checked it was! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is so hard, and we haven't even finished a full day yet!!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am trying so hard, is the site still slow? lol. 

I saw this when I woke up in the middle of the night last night! lol. I was going to get a backup blush, but it's sold out so.. money saved! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well since the site is crashing for me that's my sign not to buy. I've got to save for IMATs anyways since there's a whole boat load of companies I plan on hitting up.

Dammit! I spent forty bucks on the In Your Dreams palette, like, 3 weeks ago - now it's on sale here for $20. Aaaaaand I haven't even used that once yet, but I'm still adding items to my cart right now...

...or not. Screw it. The site's running way too slow and now half the pictures and buttons aren't even loading.

Their website annoys me because they don't have live inventory. I bought a bunch of stuff last year during this sale and didn't find out half my items were out of stock until my order came and there were several items missing. I was irritated because most of it was for a friends birthday gift. They basically told me "too bad so sad".

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Their website annoys me because they don't have live inventory. I bought a bunch of stuff last year during this sale and didn't find out half my items were out of stock until my order came and there were several items missing. I was irritated because most of it was for a friends birthday gift. They basically told me "too bad so sad".

That is really weird. Fortunately, the site keeps telling me "order not found" when I hit place order...so no toofaced for me and thats a good thing. I like their cosmetics but I guess I'll stick with ulta for purchasing them.

Latest posts

Back