too many make up brands!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys, Have you guys noticed that lately, there has been soo many new make up brands and colors and style and its just soo crazy. I mean its great because you now have more choices, but also a bit overwhelming. I went to sephora earlier to find a lipstick but i ended up getting a headahce because there are just so many brands to choose from, and color and you don't know which brand works good and which doesnt. Some brands are so new, that i'm scared to try. I mean a couple years ago, there wasn't that many selections around. You have your usual MAC, lancome, estee lauder, and etc, but now new brands keep on coming out and its getting harder to choose. Tell me what you guys think about that. Has anyone tried smashbox make up before??? It's supposed to last long or something, thats what the sales girl at sephora told me, but who knows.

I agree with you that there is too many to choose from. I've done the same thing at Sephora. I've looked at the lines there since there are SO many to choose from and walked out because I couldn't decide. Whenever I see a brand that I haven't used before I like to get people's feedback before I buy anything from that line myself.

Hello Maiho! Hey have you visited out two other sections that we have up and running here on MakeupTalk?
smile.gif

If you have some spare time, jump over into out Product Review Center and add some products to our database for others to check out
biggrin.gif

Take a whirl at MyEditor (a place where you can build your own website with your products etc, that you LOVE)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by maiho

hey guys,
Have you guys noticed that lately, there has been soo many new make up brands and colors and style and its just soo crazy. I mean its great because you now have more choices, but also a bit overwhelming. I went to sephora earlier to find a lipstick but i ended up getting a headahce because there are just so many brands to choose from, and color and you don't know which brand works good and which doesnt. Some brands are so new, that i'm scared to try.

I mean a couple years ago, there wasn't that many selections around. You have your usual MAC, lancome, estee lauder, and etc, but now new brands keep on coming out and its getting harder to choose. Tell me what you guys think about that.

Has anyone tried smashbox make up before??? It's supposed to last long or something, thats what the sales girl at sephora told me, but who knows.

Hey Maiho,

I think everyone would agree with you. My closest Sephora is almost 2 hours away so when I go, I go with notes! Major sensory overload
tongue.gif

Its so crazy, I have to go with notes on what to check out but all it takes is some new cutesy Benefit item to throw me completly off my method of madness.

Originally Posted by maiho hey guys,
Have you guys noticed that lately, there has been soo many new make up brands and colors and style and its just soo crazy. I mean its great because you now have more choices, but also a bit overwhelming. I went to sephora earlier to find a lipstick but i ended up getting a headahce because there are just so many brands to choose from, and color and you don't know which brand works good and which doesnt. Some brands are so new, that i'm scared to try.

I mean a couple years ago, there wasn't that many selections around. You have your usual MAC, lancome, estee lauder, and etc, but now new brands keep on coming out and its getting harder to choose. Tell me what you guys think about that.

Has anyone tried smashbox make up before??? It's supposed to last long or something, thats what the sales girl at sephora told me, but who knows.

Latest posts

Back