Too young for lines and wrinkles!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi im nina and im new to make up talk forums but i was wondering whether any of you guys couldhelp me. im only 16 but i have lines (like little creases) around my eyes and mouth. are these wrinkles and does anyone know how to get rid of them please help!!!!

Hi Nina, Welcome to Mut. The lines you have could simply be dehydration. There are all different types of lines and as your young, it sounds like your skin could maybe be dehydrated.Try drinking lots of water and check your skin again in a few days.

hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from california.

Not sure about wrinkles though. I have a fewo n my forehead and i'm 22
frown.gif

thankyou girls im looking forward to posting more now and browsing the forums. i found a good thread on diet for good skin so ill have a look at that.

thanks for your help
icon_surprised.gif

Welcome to MuT Nina, I'm Karen from New York....Nice to meet you
claps.gif

Avoid the sun !!!

don't leave your house without applying decent sunscreen with high level of protection. even on cloudy days.

Originally Posted by ninalewis hi im nina and im new to make up talk forums but i was wondering whether any of you guys couldhelp me. im only 16 but i have lines (like little creases) around my eyes and mouth. are these wrinkles and does anyone know how to get rid of them please help!!!! Definitely sunscreen. I use neutrogena sheer sunscreen in spf 45 every day. Use it on your neck and hands too-EVERY DAY! I'm 30 and I didn't start using sunscreen religously until I was 25 or so and I SO wish I had! It has made the NUMBER ONE differance in my skin. I have a friend who is the same age and skin type (but STILL uses oil!) and she looks at least five years older than me, if not more,

Hi, Nina welcome to MUT.

Yep, Sunscreen + Sunblock is a MUST to prevent wrinkles.

If you want to get rid of the wrinkles, try glycolic foaming cleanser and always wear moisturizer.

Choose oil-free moisturizer if your skin is prone to acne.

hi nina and welcome to mut. i think that the ladies have it right. make sure you drink lots of water (try to get up to two liters per day) and start using a moisturizing sun screen now. it never to early to start protecting your skin!

hi again girls just another question. if i aplly sunscreen over my mositruiser every morning, do i need to reapply every few hours during the day like i would if i was sunbathing or at the beach? or is just once a day enough? thanks for all your advice so far, my skin is looking much better!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninalewis hi again girls just another question. if i aplly sunscreen over my mositruiser every morning, do i need to reapply every few hours during the day like i would if i was sunbathing or at the beach? or is just once a day enough? thanks for all your advice so far, my skin is looking much better!
smile.gif
Yes, if you expose to direct sunlight for more than two or three hoursIt depends on how long your skin starts to burn.

If your skin usually takes 2 minutes to burn, spf 15 sunscreen will last for about 30 minutes. ( 2x15 )

But don't be fooled with higher spf for sunscreen, even if the spf are higher than 15 spf, you still need to reapply. Higher spf could lead to breakout or allergic reactions. So I won't recommend you to wear face sunscreen more than 20 spf. Higher spf is good for body skin not for face skin.

You still young, I'm sure you'll get rid of those wrinkles. Just make sure you don't skip moisturizer & sunscreen everyday. Mild peeling using the glycolic foaming cleanser will help a little, to renew your skin.

Don't forget to eat lots of veggie and drink plenty of water.

Latest posts

Back