Toothpaste on pimples?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif the queen helene mint julep is a staple for many of us around mut! i've used the toothpaste method as well, and it worked great. I must agree! Here's a link:
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sea...earchid=887203

Welcome to MUT! If you enter the "Forums" section then type your product/question into the "Search" query area, you'll be surprised how many fantastic items you"ll find.

I LOOOVE this stuff. {Gross Alert} After I am done sqeezing all the blackheads off of my nose, I wash my face, apply astringent and then slather on a thin coat of this stuff on my nose. As it dries, you can see all the oil spots of where it's being sucked into the pores. I usually leave it on all night (with much protest from my husband) and when I wake up, and for a few days after I swear I don't have one blackhead. It's awesome!

Toothpaste didn't really do much for me. I didn't care for it much. However, I'm going to agree on the Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask. That thing is so amazing, and it is very inexpensive too.

toothpaste didnt work with me..but the DDR sulfur mask (i spot treated my pimples and left it on overnight) helped a lot

I swear both the toothpaste and Queen Helene's mint julep mask, the both do the trick..
7b.gif

Latest posts

Back