top 5 beauty products you shouldn't splurge on?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! Of course we all want to save a pretty penny so what are the top 5 beauty products that you think we should never splurge on? Here's my pick:

*link removed by mod*

Originally Posted by mellah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mascara, nail polish, blotting sheets, eyelash curler, chapstick!

agreed!  except i will spend a little more on nail polish if I absolutely love the color.

I would also add facial wipes to the list.

mascara, lip balm, eyebrow pencils and anything in fadish colors that I'll use for a couple of months only.

It's funny how mascara is on nearly every list - I definitely agree with that! I don't notice much difference in mascara, whether it's high-end or not.

My top 5 would be: mascara, lip gloss, blush, nail polish, and eye pencils.

1. Mascara. I have yet to find a high end masara that actually holds my curl, it's easy to find one at the drugstore. Covergirl Waterproof Lastblast all the wayyyyy

2. Lip gloss.

3. Nail polish.

4. Blotting sheets.

5. Makeup remover.

1. Blotting Sheets

2. Make up Remover Wipes

3. Eyelash Curlers (My $1 ELF one works great!)

4. Hair Products (I get a lot of mine at Sally's and Lush!)

5. Pricey department store brands of nail polishes (NARS, MAC, things of that nature; I find that drug store brands, Essie, and OPI polishes are much better than the more pricey ones dpt sores carry!)

I'll add nailpolish and shaving cream. Conditioner does an excellant job as a shaving cream.

I would have to say eyelash curler, mascara, make-up remover wipes (a good facial scrub would do and it would probabaly last longer too), I will have to agree with Adrienne on shaving cream and lip liner.

Latest posts

Back