• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tophatter-awesome bidding website for us bargainers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I searched all over MUT so make sure that this wasn't already talked about, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't. There is this really cool website that I stumbled upon (not actually on stumble upon haha) called tophatter. I'll attach some information from the website. Basically it is an interactive auction website for all kinds of items. If you sign up with Facebook you get $5 credit to apply to any auction. I can totally see this becoming addicting really fast....

http://www.tophatter.com

Every day, buyers and sellers from all over the world gather for live auctions that are fun, fast, and feature fabulous items at exclusive prices.
At Tophatter you can sell anything, including original art, one-of-a-kind jewelry, and vintage gems.
The auction room is alive and virtual. Every person in an auction has an avatar that can speak, jump, and of course wave an auction paddle!

indoor-72a7d65da47e0078fc81ccbc05972c11.png

wendell-014a8ecbec7cecaa3a14116d96ff0d23.png

female-14931a31979681dd743297b11c03b043.png

male-14de8b75b5380c0b60246f64e38a1b72.png

This is an email I got after I signed up:

tophatter
Hi there,

Thanks for signing up for Tophatter, your portal to beautiful merchandise at exclusive prices.

Each day, starting at 9am PT (and noon PT on weekends), Tophatter runs LIVE auctions packed full of remarkable items. Of course, every auction is completely free to attend. We should note that the auctions are very fast, so if you come late, you'll miss out on the fun. Oh, and don't worry about writing our auction dates down in your calendar; we'll send you an email reminder before auctions begin. In the meantime, prepare for tomorrow's auctions by checking out the items on sale here.

We can't wait to see you in one of our next auctions.

PS - We just gave you a $5 credit as a welcome gift! You now have $5 to spend on anything on Tophatter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Happy bidding, 
Team Tophatter

Latest posts

Back