Tori's New Nose and Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a pretty good pic of Tori Spelling's plastic surgery. I think she looks much better. Wadda ya think?

spelling.tori.081304.jpg

I just think that dress is SO cute.. Cant really see her face properly but she does look good..

Its a bit of an improvement but I still think she looks like a drag queen
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Here's a pretty good pic of Tori Spelling's plastic surgery. I think she looks much better. Wadda ya think?
spelling.tori.081304.jpg

I really dont see the difference. One thing that I remember from watching 90210 is that she had a horrible boob job!!! Her boobs looked so stiff and wide apart.

Originally Posted by Irishgirl What did she have done? I can't tell...lol She had her huge eyes narrowed (she said they "bulged" and she had her nose done.before pic
spelling.053100.jpg

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Its a bit of an improvement but I still think she looks like a drag queen
rolleyes.gif
BHAHAHAHAHAH!!! TinyD
wink.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 WendyRN, maybe you should write some reviews on products that worked for you in

MakeUPTalk's Review Center

Hi Laura,Ok, that's GailScott above. She's AKA WendyRN. She's already been warned about soliciting. Perhaps she might like to advertise on Ebay or some board that is specifically for sales.

Cheers and stuff,

Cali with diet rootbeer >> <<LAURA p < brew Irish with> Laura w/ Brew

Latest posts

Back