Total Beauty Sample Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was my understanding that the 2 Zents perfume samples *were* the "bonus" items.  The 3 Murad products, Skindinavia spray, lotion and SoleSociety card were the "core" items.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it was my understanding that the 2 Zents perfume samples *were* the "bonus" items.  The 3 Murad products, Skindinavia spray, lotion and SoleSociety card were the "core" items.
I think you're right.  I had read some makeup blog reviews where the bloggers received extra items, but it may just be because they were sent the products.  I skimmed over the the pictures and had skipped the disclaimer.  

http://www.everydaymakeupblog.com/2012/06/total-beauty-collection-zents.html

http://www.pinchofpretty.com/?p=823

I got the Fresh and Petal scents, too.  I like the Petal sample but the lotion scent (Ore) is too strong for me.  It does make my hands silkier, though!

I checked out the Sole Society website to see if I wanted to use the $15.00 gift card.  IMO the shoes are all fashionable and cute, but some are kind of cheap looking.  And, all are priced $49.95.  There don't seem to be any widths listed, so I emailed the contact link asking if they carry any shoes in wide sizes, but they have not responded.

Have any of you had any experience with this website?  Are you happy with the products and the service?  Thank you for your input!

Total Beauty Collection IV:

This is what I ordered with that offer:

The white tapes you see is my name being covered lol

Shipping is not free. It cost $4.95 and if you want it sooner, it's an additional $1.99

And if you order it, make sure you cancel auto delivery.

I just got an e-mail that the newest TotalBeauty Collection sample box is only $10.  I'm tempted to check it out.

I ordered the $10 box just because it had the blind mascara and another Alterna product. I will review when I get it!

I ordered the $10 box as well, just because it'd be a nice treat to get, and I love it when things are on sale. Besides, maybe this will make me want to pay the $15 for it.

Originally Posted by Linnake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered the $10 box just because it had the blind mascara and another Alterna product. I will review when I get it!
BLIND mascara ?
icon_eek.gif

LOL , funny typo.

are those the... tube.. waterproof ones..... 

if they are.. might as well be 'blind' mascara.

those thing are evil to my lashes. 

Stupid auto-correct! I really need to pay better attention! blinC mascara blind mascara would indeed be very scary! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi ladies-

So happy to hear some of you picked up the $10 box. We offered this special deal to clear out some space in our warehouse so we have plenty of room for the amazing boxes we have coming up!

I have some news for you guys, and I hope you'll be excited...

1) We have a NEW box going on sale 9/4. This one is $15, and contains Jonathan Product, Fiafini Skincare, Academie, eSalon, Pur~Lisse and Alison Raffaele. Plus, when you buy a box you'll automatically be entered to win a free Burberry Beauty gift box.

2) We've partnered with HSN for an exclusive offering -- Total Beauty Collection for HSN. This box will have 8 great samples in it from HSN fan-favorite brands. Plus, our editors will be on the air 9/27 to talk about the box when it goes on sale and answer viewer questions. Here's a sneak peek at the box...

If you have any questions please feel free to reply here or shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thanks!

-Mary

I had meant to buy the Total Beauty IV box, so I emailed Mary who told me that they were sold out of those boxes.  She was really nice, and I appreciate the good customer service.

If anyone did buy box IV and didn't like the LaRocca, the Blue Copper 5, the Zents earth, mandarin or sun, or the Alterna Bamboo UV+, I would love to swap for them.  PM me and I can send you my swap list.  Thanks!

I got my shipping notice today! Ships out of Cincinnati, so it should be to me by Wednesday!

just got my preview of the HSN Total Beauty collection.  Ooooooohhhh! lots of fun stuff to play with!
Do tell??

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do tell??
Lorac lipgloss

Boscia mask

shampoo & conditioner from Carol's Daughter

Prai throat & decolletage creme

Signature Club A argan oil day cream

Amika oil therapy for hair

Intelliwhite

a really nice variety and pretty decent sizes.  i'll be blogging about it within the next week or so.

Lorac lipgloss

Boscia mask

Intelliwhite

a really nice variety and pretty decent sizes.  i'll be blogging about it within the next week or so.
I think I'm going to pick this one up! I don't think it's available to the public until the 27th?

Lorac lipgloss

Boscia mask

Intelliwhite

the is the one I'll definitely get! I hope I remember, 9/27 is a long time from now...

Back