Total Beauty Sample Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the price on these? That looks mighty tempting lol. I may have to get in and sub with these..is there a membership or do we just purchase when they're available?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's the price on these? That looks mighty tempting lol. I may have to get in and sub with these..is there a membership or do we just purchase when they're available?
I think it is $15 and purchase when available? Not sure though. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it is $15 and purchase when available? Not sure though. 
I could definitely spring for that! Ugh..just remembering that I'm wanting it and to snatch one up when they're available..I'll have to set a reminder!

Hi ladies-

If you sign up for our mailing list you'll get a notification by email when the box goes on sale!

The Collection is $15, no subscription required. However, the HSN one is a special/exclusive box with 8 products in it so this one will be $19.95 and available via HSN on 9/27.

Thanks!

I just got my box and it's missing the blinc sample, which is basically the whole reason why I bought it (plus the alterna). Instead it has some small detox mask sample.  Plus, the back of the thank you card doesn't have my box contents on it, so that is also odd!  Going to email Mary and see if she can help me out.

Originally Posted by MaryTB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies-

If you sign up for our mailing list you'll get a notification by email when the box goes on sale!

The Collection is $15, no subscription required. However, the HSN one is a special/exclusive box with 8 products in it so this one will be $19.95 and available via HSN on 9/27.

Thanks!
here's a pic of what's in the collection.  i haven't had a chance to try much yet (still going through my Glossybox) but i'm looking forward to it. i think this measures up well with other boxes.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

here's a pic of what's in the collection.  i haven't had a chance to try much yet (still going through my Glossybox) but i'm looking forward to it. i think this measures up well with other boxes.

Man I want that box. I am really excited to see what the new one is going to be! (I think it debuts tomorrow).

doesn't go on sale until Sept. 27 according the the press releases I've gotten. 
frown.gif

a few more weeks to wait.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

doesn't go on sale until Sept. 27 according the the press releases I've gotten. 
frown.gif

a few more weeks to wait.
It's not the HSN one but the regular one. 

Originally Posted by zombielovrr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not the HSN one but the regular one. 
ah, ok.  i didn't think they'd do another collection through the site with the HSN one coming in a few weeks.

i tried the Carol's Daughter shampoo & conditioner today.  nice stuff. 

Hey Lindsay-

Just responded to your email, I hope we can get this worked out!

The box you ordered sounds like it was part of our special $10 grab bag promotion. We set this up as a special offer as we had some excess samples in our warehouse, and wanted to give readers a chance to purchase a box at a discounted price. I apologize if it was not clear to you that this was a random sampling -- and that you'd receive a mixed bunch of the samples we had available. I apologize if you aren't happy with the ones you did receive.

I hope that this won't dissuade you from purchasing future Collections. When we have an official box on sale, you'll always receive the 4-6 samples listed at our website along with an insert card thanking you for your purchase and describing the products. We actually have a box on sale today that I hope you'll try.

Thanks!

Hey Jess-

Thanks for posting pics, so excited to hear what you think of the HSN box.

You ladies are right, we have a blue box Total Beauty Collection on sale starting today (and I think it's pretty great!) and then our exclusive box for HSN will be sold during the live beauty event on HSN 9/27.

Thanks!

• eSalon Custom Hair Color Gift Card
  • Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer 2 packets
  • Pur~Lisse: Pur~Protect SPF 30
  • Academie Paris: Cleansing Water & Antioxidant Cream
  • Alison Raffaele: Reality Baase Foundation- Skintone 3
  • Jonathan Product: Dirt Texturizing Paste 

I got my replacement samples yesterday, handwritten note and all! Super happy with the customer service at Total Beauty!

my review for the Total Beauty HSN collection is up on my blog (linked in my signature below).  

check it out so you know what's available on Sept. 27.

just a reminder that HSN has there 24hrs of beauty tomorrow and it features this collection.

if you didn't catch my review, you can click the link to my blog in my sig!

also, if you're a new customer, here's a coupon code: #HSN15NEW12 

It's not a referral code. I found it on their website. the total comes down to 16.96.

Back