Total Beauty Sample Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

also, if you're a new customer, here's a coupon code: #HSN15NEW12 

It's not a referral code. I found it on their website. the total comes down to 16.96.
Thank you, Dalisay, for the coupon code!

Received my HSN Total Beauty box yesterday, and I love all the items!  Super happy with the box.

Feel free to pm me if you want to trade away any of your items.

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my HSN Total Beauty box yesterday, and I love all the items!  Super happy with the box.

Feel free to pm me if you want to trade away any of your items.
I ordered the HSN box and I am super pleased:

* I've been wanting to try the Amika hair oil and it really is great.  Smells amazing and my hair was beyond soft! This goes up there with Orofluido for me.

* The Lorac gloss is very pigmented and just gorgeous on me!  It might be my new favorite lippie after my Burberry Lip Mists!  I sometimes have trouble with lip glosses smell/taste (cough, Bite glosses, cough), but this one is really pleasant and has the texture I prefer (smooth, not sticky).

* The Boscia Black Mask is AMAZING.  My skin felt and looked incredible afterwards.  It does pull some of the tiny facial fuzz out too - which for me is a perk.  I usually swear by Murad masks but this will become a staple too.  

* I've already tried the Lancome mascara (from the VIB Sephora clutch) and have been enjoying using it a ton!  It now is in my mascara rotation but I'm not entirely sure if I'll ever buy the full-size when my samples are gone (I now have received 3 total).  That said, I'm glad to have another spare sample.  It's a great dramatic mascara IMO, but my fav mascara is still "They're Real!" I think.

* I keep meaning to try the shampoo/condition but keep forgetting.  But I'm VERY excited about that brand!

* The chest and neck cream looks interesting.  I've been using another cream on that area from my BeautyFix sub that didn't work on my face at all but is okay in that area so I'm waiting until that is gone before trying this new cream.  Good size sample

* I also like argan oil and various products so the other cream in the box looks neat.  Who knows!?

* Good size sample of the toothpaste.  It has a bit of an odd flavor, but nothing that is overly distracting.  It really fizzes.  I love Marvis Whitening and have that on hand usually, and also have been trying SuperSmile (which is okay but meh for me).  I'm not sure if this is better than Marvis yet, but it's a nice edition.

While this box was $19+s/h, everything in it was really exciting!  Minus the argan face cream which I'm unsure about (but may be awesome!), everything was items by brands I love and/or items I've wanted to try!  It came in like 2 days to me in California.  Very very happy.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

which regular one? you didn't like the products or the sizes?
I thought the sizes were really small compared to what you get with other boxes. Plus, I can't even use the foundation that came in the regular (nonHSN) box because the color is really dark. It was a miss for me.

Latest posts

Back