Total celeb hair meltdowns (Glamour)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dude, where’s my comb?

fasl01_meltdown.jpg

Frizz: It happens to the best of us. To get a good curl, work styling cream through damp hair and air dry if possible—blasting with a hot blow-dryer roughs up strands and encourages fuzziness.

fasl02_meltdown.jpg

We’re pretty sure she did this crimpy look on purpose—we’re just not sure why!

fasl03_meltdown.jpg

This celeb is so stunning she can pull off any look, but may we suggest a dab of pomade?

fasl04_meltdown.jpg

Bandannas can look cool in summer. That thing on his head? Not so much.

fasl05_meltdown.jpg

Stringy bangs: a major summer hazard. To keep yours nice and fluffy, hold a paddle brush over your bangs and run it back and forth (like a toothbrush) as you blow-dry.

fasl06_meltdown.jpg

This star seems to be looking for someone. Her hairstylist, maybe?

fasl07_meltdown.jpg

Even a manly-man actor like this one can’t get away with caveman hair.

fasl08_meltdown.jpg

This It Girl usually looks flawless, but her hair’s a little limp here. If this happens to you, spritz roots with volumizing spray and fluff up with a dryer set on cool.

fasl09_meltdown.jpg

Poufy hair + big bow = show poodle, even if you’re as beautiful as she is. If you need to get your hair off your face, slick it back with a dab of gel and do a knot—it’s always sexy.

fasl10_meltdown.jpg

SOURCE

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
crazy.gif
It just goes to show that everyone has bad hair days. LOL! yeepits funny cause im in my house...and my hair looks exactly like tara reids bad pic lol

Latest posts

Back