Totally Off-Topic: Rated 'C' for Chocolate.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Subject: 12 ways chocolate is better than sex
icon_eek.gif

1. You can have chocolate in front of your parents.
2. Nobody starts rumors about who you shared chocolate with.
3. People of the same sex can share chocolate without being called names.
4. The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.

5. Chocolate is satisfying even if it's gone soft.

6. No matter what kind of chocolate you like, it's legal.
7. You can have chocolate with a whole group of friends without being obscene.
8. If you have to pay for your chocolate, it's not too expensive.
9. Chocolate is just as attractive when you're sober.
10. A big piece of chocolate lasts longer, but even a small piece is satisfying.

11. You can have chocolate in the office without upsetting your co-workers.
12. It's easy to GET chocolate any time you want!!!

No wonder so many women are hooked on chocolate.
icon_smile.gif
Why is it that men don't really care for chocolate as much as women do???

I think chocolate has that chemical tryptophan (sp) in it or something. During a woman's period, she often craves it due to hormonal imbalances.

Oh well. Could be worse! Or, could it?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Californian

I think chocolate has that chemical tryptophan (sp) in it or something. During a woman's period, she often craves it due to hormonal imbalances.
Oh well. Could be worse! Or, could it?
icon_redface.gif

Now im a Turkey Baster

Well, turkey also has trypothan (must look up how to spell that!). But, I'm not sure exactly how to take Tony's comment
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Californian What?????? Am I missing something?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh dont mind me girls, I was just fooling around.

Lay it out to me girls, what did you all think I meant by that comment? (just wondering here)

... Well, I thought you meant that you had a "special" attraction for turkeys. It's ok, we like you anyway. Just check out www.turkeys-anonymous.com I've heard that they have a 12-step "turkey issues" program. Sincerely, Californian

Speaking of turkey basters, did you hear about that lesbien couple that used a turkey baster to inseminate the other, turns out the baby was born on Thanksgiven!! Now thats ironic!!! Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Turkey Basters Unite!!! ^5

OMG, did you hear me...OMG!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

The real question is, where did they get the sperm?
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

Speaking of turkey basters, did you hear about that lesbien couple that used a turkey baster to inseminate the other, turns out the baby was born on Thanksgiven!! Now thats ironic!!!

I did hear about the lesbians and the turkey baster, but born on Thanksgiving? Is that a joke? That's hilarious!!!!!!! That poor kid's father is a plunger. Wow.

alligator_surprised.jpg

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Speaking of turkey basters, did you hear about that lesbien couple that used a turkey baster to inseminate the other, turns out the baby was born on Thanksgiven!! Now thats ironic!!!

Latest posts

Back