Trade bb, ba, mg and more. Please leave feedback :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CLOSED. ALL ITEMS ARE GONE.

WHEN AND IF I GET NEW ITEMS I WILL RE-OPEN THE THREAD.

UPDATED. new items in bold.

Birchbox:

Lotions/moisturizers

Juice Beauty Oil free moisturizer

La Rocca Champagne and shimmer Supreme creme. (Opened to test on wrist once.)

Jouer moisture tint in bronze

Befine food skin care night cream

Life style extras

Dropps Laundry detergent

Blue/white coasters

Perfume samples

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift X2

Harvey Prince: Yogini

Nail polishes

Essie: Set in stone

Zoya: Bevin

Zoya: Lotus (told mom in law she couldn't have it lol)

MyGlam:

Hair

KeraColor NATURAL  For all hair types Color enhancing leave-in treatment

Skin care

Freeman Enzyme mask pineapple

Murad eye lift perfector

Premier Instant stretching and revitalizing mask

Premier  Biox anti aging complex intensive age treatment cream

X-OUT Shine control

Lip

Dermstore Lip Quench (Opened to test on wrist.)

I have all three brushes (blender, liner and shadow) plus the pouch. I used the blender once, had a reaction. I did wash and use sanitizing spray on the brush.

Beauty Army

Makeup

Purely cosmetics pure mineral foundation in olive beige.

MyFace cosmetics MyMix foundation in Medium 02

Please note that I did open these two items to swatch on wrist. They was far to light for me.

Lip

Pur-lisse Lip comfort daily lip nourisher (unopened only selected for filling order)

Skin Care

Iris Hydrating facial lotion

Cellceuticals NeoCell Micro resurfacing skin treatment

LiftLab eye cream (no sticker)

Primers

Fx skin prep foundation primer anti-aging serum (sat in makeup drawer logo is scratched never used)

Fx eye prep anti-age soothing primer

OTHERS:

Hello Kitty mini nail polishes. Color names not on bottles.

Bright pink, darker pink, pink glitter and clear glitter.

Wish list

Any other Urban Decay 24/7 liner than radium and Perversion

Beauty blender

Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in blushed

Lipstick Queen invisible liner

Any lip exfoliator

Stilla smudge stick any color but Lion fish

ANY WEIâ„¢ High Performance Face Treatment Pad Collection

Any scrubs/masks for face

Any loose pigment besides browns/nuetrals The darker, the better.(non glittery if that exists lol )

Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk

Mixing agent

colored liquid liners

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need a pic of an item just pm me and let me know :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I send items I do provide tracking number. I do my best to use priority mail (2-3 day)

Perfect trades with:

isadorra2002,  Ampym,  ahkea

I have a Beauty Blender & a Stila Smudge Stick. The BB has never been used, although I initially washed it when I first received mine in a set of 2. It's still sitting here in it's original container with the little packet of cleaner they send with it. The Smudge Stick I have is in Starfish. It was swatched once, just last night actually, never used on my eyes. I just don't use pencil liners. I prefer gels/creams. It came with my In The Garden eyeshadow palette. I've also got 2 other Stila pencils. They're the kajal liners. One in Emerald & the other in Sapphire. Both have been swatched but never used on the eyes. Should I just PM you or....? I'm in Canada but could ship from the US because I regularly go across the border to pick up packages & go shopping. That way you'd get it much faster.

Hi Satojoko, The items sound nice. However, the last time I shipped to Canada the person did not get the package :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But thank you for taking the tie to read my post. 

Latest posts

Back