Train Case? Organization help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good train case or some other type of organization?  I have quite a collection now with all my subscriptions to birchbox, myglam, etc. and it is taking over my bathroom.  How do you keep everything organized?

Teresa

It really does depend on how much stuff you have and how much space you have.

A train case comes in a variety of sizes and often are hard shelled.  You loose space on some of the train cases depending on the form that they open and make the makeup accessable.

I suggest looking at Yazmo.  They have a large array of train cases, all shapes and sizes and you can determine the size you might need.  Once you do that, go on You Tube and search for the train case of your choice and see how other people are using it and how they recommend using it.

Do a lot of research before you make a purchase because the resale value is low if you decide you dont like it and want to get rid of it after awhile.

There are also a lot of other storage options.  If your makeup is going to be stationary (not moved from room to room) there are a bunch of threads here that can help you out... a lot of us have posted our stashes and how they're organized.

Good luck!!  Let us know what you decide to do!

You can purchase train cases from most stores, although if you want a really big one you may have to purchase it online, or in a makeup store but they tend to be quite expensive in stores.

I would have a look around amazon & ebay.

I'm not sure exactly how much space you have, but I found that train cases didn't really put a dent into organizing my makeup plus they are expensive. I bought some 4 foot rubbermaid containers and office type organizers (dollar section at target) to stack inside of them. So far it's worked out really well plus I can throw the actual rubbermaid lids on If I need to move the boxes or stack multiple rubbermaid containers on top of one another 
smile.gif

I also bought a small spinning dual sided medicine type cabinet that I set on top of my bathroom counter

Wow!!  Thank you for all the responses, you have definitely given me something to think about.  I have to free up some counter space in the bathroom, cosmetics have just taken over.  I do have a closet right outside my bathroom that I could use too.  I never thought of the rubbermaid containers, thats a great idea!  And thanks so much for sharing the pics! 

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!!  Thank you for all the responses, you have definitely given me something to think about.  I have to free up some counter space in the bathroom, cosmetics have just taken over.  I do have a closet right outside my bathroom that I could use too.  I never thought of the rubbermaid containers, thats a great idea!  And thanks so much for sharing the pics! 

Sure thing, good luck!! 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back