Train Cases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebay ebay ebay! they're cheaper than sephora.

i'm losing weight so when I hit my next target weight, my bf is going to ge me another traincase
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The attachments are of the one that I want. they have a comparison to other ones that are sold that are just plastic.

http://66.116.174.123/auctionimages/...omparision.htm

I like how they have the neoprene lining and the velvet trim those goes around the wood. my current one has velvet lining which i like a lot.

the new one is going to be for my piggies, cheeks, and lip stuff. I'm going to keep my eyeshadows and foundation in my current one.

I wanted one of those huge ones. but i need somethine more portable since i do my makeup in different areas of my place.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get an inexpensive train case? I went to target today and bought a train case by caboodles. How should I organize it?
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I went to target today and bought a train case by caboodles. How should I organize it?
icon_lol.gif
Did you get the silver one? If so, that is the one I have. On the top, I have all my lips stuff (gloss, chapstick, lippies), in the middle ones, I have e/s, pigments, e/l, fluidlines, mascara, and at the bottom I have all my Bare Minerals stuff, blushes and e/s palettes. I have enough room for everything but I may need a new one once I start shopping more.
tongue.gif

I have the Large Caboodles case - I usually have all nail polishes, creams, foundations & brushes on the bottom... eyes on one side, and lips on the other (on the side shelves)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I went to target today and bought a train case by caboodles. How should I organize it?
icon_lol.gif
Oh cool! Make sure to take pics when you've it filled
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back