Traincases???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies, everyone!!! I'm currently still on the hunt...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Heuchera /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, gosh! You mean my old aqua American Tourister train case is back in style?? Whenever I was at an airport I could always guess someone's age when I saw one of those. I really love that thing, but I was too embarrassed to carry it along because it really dated me. Glad to see it's come full circle again! Haha...I didn't know there was such a thing as "old" style traincases...LOL. Maybe I should start a thread about what traincases are currently in style...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif sephora, walmart, kmart, target, ulta, MAC, sallys beauty store OOhh I gotta check out sally's!!! I went to sephora...all they had at the one I went to was a pink one and a black one that was canvas...so far the targets I went to only had silver...and the walmart I went to had nothing!
frown.gif

check out walmart chicky, i love the caboodles one its fairly spacious and it was 23$!!

xox

If you live near a Sallys Beauty Supply store they have them in different sizes. Just make sure you get one that you can grow into. I have outgrown my MAC one in less than three months.

Back