Traincases???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!! Does anyone know of any local stores that carry traincases? I know there's lots of online stores that have them, like ebay and folica, but I'm such an indecisive buyer so I really want to see something in person before I buy it. I know that if I don't end up liking something I bought online, it would be such a hassle to return/exchange it.

I did a search, and so far I've found old posts about traincases from Target, Walgreens, and Walmart. Any other local places you guys know of? I just want a medium-sized one, preferably black.

TIA!!!
smile.gif

You can try some drugstores like Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, etc. I have seen them carry traincases, and in fact, I bought my huge Caboodles traincase from a Walgreens.

I don't know how local the Ulta store is to you, but I bought mine from there. It was online, though. But they are a brick-n-mortar store.

I got my big one from walgreens, too. It was the same as target, but ten dollars cheaper at walgreens.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif My fiance got mine for me from a garage sale.
Attachment 38269

Attachment 38270

An art store would be a nice place to look at one. If you want something unconventional then toolboxes make excellent train cases

Very nice find!!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif My fiance got mine for me from a garage sale.
Attachment 38269

Attachment 38270

An art store would be a nice place to look at one. If you want something unconventional then toolboxes make excellent train cases

Wow, what a great find!!! I love anything croc-skin!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Make-up_Hawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know how local the Ulta store is to you, but I bought mine from there. It was online, though. But they are a brick-n-mortar store. I have Ulta around here...one twenty minutes away, and one thirty minutes away, so that's not bad. The last time I went I only saw silver ones and I think a leopard and a canvas one? I don't remember too well, but I know the ones I saw were a bit too small for me. I think I'll go check this weekend anyway since I'm going there to return my Urban Decay palette that was defective.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my big one from walgreens, too. It was the same as target, but ten dollars cheaper at walgreens. I'm definitely going to walgreens, then!!
smile.gif
I wonder if Walmart and Walgreens would have the same prices...My dad works at Walmart and I get a discount...LOL.
smile.gif

I dont know where in the states you live but by me there are beauty stores called Harmons and thats where I purchased mine
smile.gif

I bought my big Caboodles one at Target, some have different styles and some stores just carry one case so if possible check out a few diff. ones. Also, Ulta carries caboodles, japonesque and other cases, they have really cute ones there!

Hi,

You can also try a store that specializes in outdoor sports equipment. You're looking for a bait and tackle box.

Oh, gosh! You mean my old aqua American Tourister train case is back in style?? Whenever I was at an airport I could always guess someone's age when I saw one of those. I really love that thing, but I was too embarrassed to carry it along because it really dated me. Glad to see it's come full circle again!

I got my train case from Wal mart by Caboodles I think. It is really cute. On the outside it had black lace all around. It looks expensive ...

I just recently got my Caboodles traincase at Ulta. I've seen them at Target and Wal-Mart as well. You might also want to check out ****'s, Gander Mountain, etc for tackle boxes or Michael's for art supply boxes.

Latest posts

Back