Trench Coat Face Off 11/12/07 - 17/12/07

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif That outfit is genius. You kept it classic and yet you made it new.

I guess we need to step our game up!!!

your comment pretty much made my day. =)i really have a passion for this. so thanks.

lovely outfits everyone! i wish i could just

reach in and put them on! take care.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love those shoes! cute outfit. Thanks. I had fun doin this.

Originally Posted by michixboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif your comment pretty much made my day. =)i really have a passion for this. so thanks.

lovely outfits everyone! i wish i could just

reach in and put them on! take care.

Your passion is most definately paying off. i wouldnt have even though of that!

I did another, i wanted something vintage.

Here is mine; I really enjoyed creating an outfit
smile.gif

Originally Posted by michixboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif kick ass outfit Curiosity!everything goes very well together.

Thankk you
smile.gif
I think I like colour co-ordination too much, loool! I love your outift!

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very modern looking. i love the silver. Metallics are a trend this winter. Thanks, I really love metallics, especially silver shoes.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxLeE9yWTJyM0JHTlZmY3dwbW96d2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

ok.....tried........but I'm just plain stupid b/c I can't seem to find the right jacket......apparently I'm the only dumbo here.......it was my first go around though!!

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxLeE9yWTJyM0JHTlZmY3 dwbW96d2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
ok.....tried........but I'm just plain stupid b/c I can't seem to find the right jacket......apparently I'm the only dumbo here.......it was my first go around though!!

cute outfit. =)if you'd like to find the jacket,

you can type in Oli jacket

in keyword & it should pop up

on the first page.

take care.

great job everyone!!! dee, don't worry, we know exactly what you meant, that jacket is amazingly similar anyway
biggrin.gif

green, that's totally hot! you've managed to cram all the major trends in there, bags with huuuuge button fastenings, metallic accessories, sky high stilettos with bows, turquoise/teal AND those high necked tops! good job.

I really do love these challenges, everyone is so inventive!

Ok, here goes nothing! I just found this today after being off makeuptalk for a while. So I thought I would try an entry right before the deadline! I don't really think it is that great, but I am still learning to navigate the site. Today was a first for me! Please be easy on me!

Back