Trend Alert: Cap Toe Shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some styles never die. People reinvent them and adapt them to modern times. People never seem to get bored of them. They, are called classics. Perhaps it was the brainchild of Coco, with her sportif flair, but the cap toe shoe is indeed a classic and therefore a wardrobe staple. A staple I actually don't own...(mental note). While a pair of Chanels is the all time cap toe investment, this season there are cheaper and funkier versions. Which strikes your fancy?
fab_17.jpg

fab_24.jpg

fab_21.jpg

fab_16.jpg

fab_23.jpg

fab_15.jpg

fab_22.jpg

fab_19.jpg

fab_20.jpg

fab_18.jpg

I have a few pairs of spectator pumps and I love them. They really are classic! I would kill for some Chanel Spectator pumps though....

Ok, I'm not into it at the moment...however, if I see it on someone and it looks real cute, I may change my mind.

The beige pump is the nicest because it's all one color. I dunno, some pull it off - it's an alrighty thing.

Most of my shoes are like that. I barely bought my first two pairs of pointed toe like 4 days ago and only because I can at least say I have some.

I really love these. Man I wanna go shoe shopping now. I need new boots anyway.

Latest posts

Back