Trend Alert: Scratch and Sniff Wallpaper

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember on Willy Wonka when the kids went into the hall with lickable wallpaper??? I always secretly wanted that. Here's a new product with a new spin on the idea..."Scratch and Sniff" Wallpaper. Here are some of the scents....

Banana
3641-bananas-maquette.jpg

Cherry Forever

3641-cherry-forever-maquette.jpg

Tutti Frutti

3641-tutti-frutti-maquette.jpg

Personally I love the Cherries Forever. That would look so cute in my Kitchen!!!

me tooooooooo i just want you to make a vanilla cupcake one and im all yours

i always think about that wall paper. in this breakfast place in montreal(chez cora) the wallpaper in the booths looks like it could be edible

lol, dunno if i want that on my walls. overkill.

imagine how hilarious it would look with someone sniffin the wall!

Originally Posted by mayyami /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, dunno if i want that on my walls. overkill.
imagine how hilarious it would look with someone sniffin the wall!

ditto
laughing.gif

How much is that a roll? expensive i bet, lovely but i bet you would get fed up of the same smell. I love french Toile wallpaper and curtains etc

I just watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory the other night! Great show. They should get one you can lick.......now that would be coooollll!!!!!

Now that's just wrong!! lol

What if the wall paper scent clashes with what ever your cooking?

I am not sure if I want people smelling my wall paper...but a cool idea. Perhaps in the babies room? Something to off set another small
smile.gif

Cute idea but I'm feeling a little ill at the thought, I remember the super fake smelling scratch and sniff fruit stickers I had as a kid!

Latest posts

Back