Trend Alert: Tailored Dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While volume was definitely a player on the runways, so was a streamlined look. As we learned from America Ferrera, you don't have to be rail thin to work a tailored frock - another downside of the trapeze silhouette. (Obviously I'm an advocate here) - a tailored dress is classic, a staple every wardrobe should have. With the 50s style vibe these deliver, have fun with your face and play up with bright red lips or smoky eyes. Smokin'!

I don't know how i feel about these dresses, they're not 100% my style yet i think that i could give them a try.
What do you think about them? Would you wear them?

fab_103.jpg

fab_106.jpg

fab_108.jpg

fab_111.jpg

fab_105.jpg

fab_109.jpg

fab_112.jpg

fab_107.jpg

fab_104.jpg

I FREAKING love them all. Just my style! I really like tailored clothing because it accentuates my shape and looks very "rich"

I especially love the second dress. My Winter wardrobe is tailored dresses, textured tights and boots.

I love those kinds of dresses , but i don't know if it looks good on me - i'm very bottom heavy

I have some of these types of dresses sitting in my closet for work days. I hated wearing them to go out as it made me feel like I had to go to work.

I love them too!!! Might have to get a new corsett and tighten it soooo tight I couldn't breath to be able to fit into some of them!! lol

Karren

Latest posts

Back