Trend Spotting: Obi Belts for Fall 07

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spotted all across the Fall runways were Japanese inspired Obi belts. The belts were seen in every fabric from leather to ribbon and worn tied tightly across the natural waist. These belts looks best when tied over a loose dress or blousy top. So....would you sport an Obi this Fall??

Me...Yes. I think it's looks gorgeous and is a great way to show off an hourglass shape.

3641-cummerbundbelt.jpg

3641-leathertiebelt.jpg

3641-patentobi.jpg

3641-wrapbelt.jpg

3641-missoni_belt.jpg

I have been wearing those for the past two years. They were fun, but now I'm starting to tire of them a bit. Time for something new.

Hhhmm, I don't know. I like them... but not THAT much. If anything, I like the 3rd one. To me they can stay on the runway.

Being VERY longwaisted..No. I like to see them on others but I think you have to watch the proportion to your size. Petites just don't look good with a really wide belt.

fashionfaves

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have been wearing those for the past two years. They were fun, but now I'm starting to tire of them a bit. Time for something new. i was gonna say the same thing! i wore mines all last year through the winter and what not..now i dont even look at em! still cute though

They're cute. They're different from the belts I was wearing previously because these tie, while my other belts had loops or buckles.

Latest posts

Back