Trip to Washington DC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are leaving tomorrow to go to Washington DC for the weekend. My best friend growing up in Finland is getting married and she is having a party this weekend. She is actually getting married in Finland in May but having an engagement party here in the US because he is from here. Any recommendations where we should visit? Shopping etc?

Say hi to the gov't , the Haitian and Indian embassies, and all the older gentlemen with grey hair huddled together with power in that big dome-like building. Give them my # if they are interested in giving away any money. Thanks!

Say Hi to the Haitian embassy:p..LOL You're bad Hey!!If the littlegrey haried dudes call,Tell them I need s few bucks too

Hahhahahha. I hope they're feeling generous.

I love the hairy grey dudes! Yeah ...

Reija ---->

Californian--> <-- Allisong

Originally Posted by allisong Say Hi to the Haitian embassy:p..LOL You're bad Hey!!If the littlegrey haried dudes call,Tell them I need s few bucks too

Hey Reija! Theres a great mall there called Tyson Corner Center heres a link to a list of the stores there http://shoptysons.com/searchstore/index.cfm Also, LUSH has just opened a store there YOU MUST GO!!! There are only 5 stores in the country so check it out. They're located at: <TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 thin dashed; BORDER-TOP: #000000 thin dashed; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 thin dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 thin dashed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD>Washington, DC </TD><TD colSpan=2>3066 M Street N.W.</TD><TD><NOBR>(202)333-6950</NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Have fun!! Originally Posted by Reija(admin) We are leaving tomorrow to go to Washington DC for the weekend. My best friend growing up in Finland is getting married and she is having a party this weekend. She is actually getting married in Finland in May but having an engagement party here in the US because he is from here. Any recommendations where we should visit? Shopping etc?

I'm back! I ran out of time to check out the Lush or any other stores for that matter. I'm so bad.
icon_mad.gif
Oh well. That's why I love internet shopping.
smile.gif
I'm going to order something from LUSH's website one of these days cuz I wanna try their products.

Latest posts

Back