Triple barreled iron

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
First off these irons are great I have one well two:icon_love , and on the days I decide to have long hair I use it and love it. I would not suggest the conair ones as they do not get hot enough, try going to Sally's and get thier Hot Tools version of the triple barrel iron. Or Tony N Guy (Bed Head) makes one as well that is also great. Good Luck on your search you will love what this iron does.

OH!

It could take a bit of practice to get it down on how to use it but once you do you will be a pro at it. Just make sure that when you take a section of hair make sure you have the iron where the first wave will be turning downward. Or else your hair will be sticking up crazy,

Reaction score
I agree... they take a little bit of practice, but they give such neat looking results!

Just be sure to use a good heat protectant spray beforehand

Reaction score
Originally Posted by carla_Hilton okay i have naturally straight hair and about a year ago i got a perm and i really liked my self in curls but i hated the frizz. I seen that triple barreled Iron from Conair and i think i want to try it. Has anyone used this. I've seen girls with their hair like this and it looked good i think but i dont know if they used con air one.. any sugestions?

I have never even heard of such a thing. What do they look like??? What kind of hair style do they give you?

Reaction score
This is what it looks like and when my friend and I tried it once, nothing but disaster.

I have never tried it again.

Reaction score
Is this tool the way to get those beautiful big perfect rippling waves? I might NEED one of these...

Latest posts