Trish McEvoy brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw some of you love them aswell.My favourite till now was #5,but today I got some eye ones from ebay.What do you think of my collection and is there some crucial brushes missing?

trish:#5,14,21,23,29,32(this one was meant to be eyeliner brush,but now i saw it's an eyebrow brush)

nars:#15(smudge),19(bronzer)

mac:129,194,213,217(2 pieces),219

thanks all for your answers!

Nice brushes you are getting! I also have Trish McEvoy #45, 2B, and 48 that I love very much.

Originally Posted by Zoey I saw some of you love them aswell.My favourite till now was #5,but today I got some eye ones from ebay.What do you think of my collection and is there some crucial brushes missing?trish:#5,14,21,23,29,32(this one was meant to be eyeliner brush,but now i saw it's an eyebrow brush)

nars:#15(smudge),19(bronzer)

mac:129,194,213,217(2 pieces),219

thanks all for your answers!

Thanks Lilla,that #45 looks tempting,hmmm
icon_wink.gif

wow! those are some awesome brush haus that you're getting!

Now that I looked closely #45 seems similar to #14 as far as the use goes-what do you think?

@Trisha:so I will be able to make all those gorgeous looks in your tutorials?
biggrin.gif

wow wow wow,99! That's amazing!
claps.gif
Will you make some photos of them and put them on?pleeeease.
icon_lol.gif

And yes,brushes really do make a difference,i prolly could not even apply it anymore with fingers or some crappy sponges.Though I still have some problems with using the right brush for the right thing,lol

Check out Trisha's notepad. It is soooo awesome:icon_love and you'll be able to see her products.

Originally Posted by Zoey wow wow wow,99! That's amazing!
claps.gif
Will you make some photos of them and put them on?pleeeease.
icon_lol.gif
And yes,brushes really do make a difference,i prolly could not even apply it anymore with fingers or some crappy sponges.Though I still have some problems with using the right brush for the right thing,lol

Thanks Trisha
icon_cool.gif

Which is your fav eyeliner brush-wanna use it with fluidline?(possibly trish or mac) goes to all of you
icon_razz.gif

My fav eyeliner brush is from Stila #4. :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Zoey Thanks Trisha
icon_cool.gif
Which is your fav eyeliner brush-wanna use it with fluidline?(possibly trish or mac) goes to all of you
icon_razz.gif

I forgot to mention I would need one for very thin line-as I'm a bit clumsy and trish 32 makes a bit of a mess
icon_rolleyes.gif
Would stila #4 pass?
icon_razz.gif

#4 does a really nice job on that but for really really really skinny lines I like using Stila #10. It is called eyebrow brush but it works really nice. If you want wait until Trisha gets on line in the morning. She is in England so give here 5-7 more hours and she'll give you a better answer. She is a MA at Stila and she is full of info
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She might be online now, I haven't checked.

Originally Posted by Zoey I forgot to mention I would need one for very thin line-as I'm a bit clumsy and trish 32 makes a bit of a mess
icon_rolleyes.gif
Would stila #4 pass?
icon_razz.gif

Let me see if I understand correctly-No.4 would be very good to use with fluidline(trisha,you have TM No.32-is stila No.4 better?),but if i wanted a very very thin line,No.6 is the best?

Latest posts

Back