Trish McEvoy planner mesh page

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
can i purchase these separately? i've looked online, but can't find anything. all i find are those magnetized pages, but i need the mesh page. i need one for petite and mini.

thanks!

Reaction score
I'm sure there was a link about this in a thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it
I'll keep looking though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I'm sure there was a link about this in a thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it
I'll keep looking though. yeah, i was looking, too, but couldn't find it!
thank you, lea!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I know Trish McEvoy don't make extra ones, but I've found another company that makes them:
http://www.parispresents.com/sbcat.asp?BRID=8&CAID=25

Now I just need to find a website that sells them for you.

thank you very much! you don't have to go through all of that trouble. since she doesn't make any, you answered my question

i just don't understand why TM wouldn't make extras. you could fill the planners up to about 2-3.

thanks again.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell I'd keep checking ebay, sometimes one comes up. good idea. thanks!

Reaction score
Wal-mart sells the mesh-pages; Mod-Image is one of the companies that sells it.

I can't remember the other company, sorry!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sooner_chick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wal-mart sells the mesh-pages; Mod-Image is one of the companies that sells it.
I can't remember the other company, sorry!!

do they look exactly like TM's? thanks for the info!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site and have also been looking for mesh pages for the trish mcevoy planner. And well I know this reply comes a couple years after the fact but thanks to your postings I was finally able to find a comparable planner bag to replace my trish planner, its called: Studio Basics Cosmetic Planners by ParisPresents. And sometimes available on Amazon but currently out of stock. so i found it on this site called: adiscountbeauty

thanks again to all of you for your postings and for helping me.

Latest posts