Trish McEvoy planner mesh page

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
can i purchase these separately? i've looked online, but can't find anything. all i find are those magnetized pages, but i need the mesh page. i need one for petite and mini.

thanks!

I'm sure there was a link about this in a thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it
icon_sad.gif
I'll keep looking though.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'm sure there was a link about this in a thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it
icon_sad.gif
I'll keep looking though. yeah, i was looking, too, but couldn't find it!
frown.gif
thank you, lea!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I know Trish McEvoy don't make extra ones, but I've found another company that makes them:
http://www.parispresents.com/sbcat.asp?BRID=8&CAID=25

Now I just need to find a website that sells them for you.

thank you very much! you don't have to go through all of that trouble. since she doesn't make any, you answered my question
smile.gif

i just don't understand why TM wouldn't make extras. you could fill the planners up to about 2-3.

thanks again.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'd keep checking ebay, sometimes one comes up. good idea. thanks!

Wal-mart sells the mesh-pages; Mod-Image is one of the companies that sells it.

I can't remember the other company, sorry!!

Originally Posted by sooner_chick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wal-mart sells the mesh-pages; Mod-Image is one of the companies that sells it.
I can't remember the other company, sorry!!

do they look exactly like TM's? thanks for the info!

Hi, I'm new to this site and have also been looking for mesh pages for the trish mcevoy planner. And well I know this reply comes a couple years after the fact but thanks to your postings I was finally able to find a comparable planner bag to replace my trish planner, its called: Studio Basics Cosmetic Planners by ParisPresents. And sometimes available on Amazon but currently out of stock. so i found it on this site called: adiscountbeauty

thanks again to all of you for your postings and for helping me.

Latest posts

Back