(((Trisha))) re: YSL Touche Eclat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trisha! I noticed you have mentioned the YSL Touche Eclat a few times. Is this really as good as I've been hearing? I didn't see any reviews for it in the Review center...*hint hint* I'm beginning to think this is a product I must have! (as soon as the finish-it-all challenge is over of course
icon_neutral.gif
)

Whoever has tried this, can you tell me/us your thoughts? TIA!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think this is a great product. It worked for me. The only problem I had was that somehow the brush got mold on it and I had to through it away. I haven't bought the product ever since.

I love Touche Eclat for undereye circles. There are 3 different shades, but I think one of them is not available in the States. But it's a great product, doesn't cake in fine lines either. I guess one day I'll have to stay on the review center and write up reviews for everything I like.

I like YSL TE, but you need to use it over concealer on the undereye area for it to work really well, although I do use it on it's own when I don't look too bad. I also like to use it around the outside of my lips to make them look poutier.

I've been meaning to get this since April last year & i've just realised that's 12 months now! I've only ever heard raves about it so i do plan on buying it.. Well that or else Christian Dior Skinflash because i've heard that's fantastic too. But as Lea said, you have to use it OVER concealer to get the right look
biggrin.gif

Funny, I've never had to use concealer under it on anyone I've put it on and I've seen some really bad under eye circles.

Latest posts

Back