Trisha, who is the guy in your signature?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
It was a different guy last week, right? Am I just totally clueless, or what? I must know who he is, if you like him so much! Please share!


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3


If you are referring to these pics, it is Daniel Bedingfield, who is an amazing singer.

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
"I've gotta get through this..." Right?!?!

Originally Posted by Marisol

If you are referring to these pics, it is Daniel Bedingfield, who is an amazing singer.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by wongy74 "I've gotta get through this..." Right?!?! yep that´s right. I guess he´s most popular in the UK cause this is the only song that I know and I like it.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
I didn't even know that he sang that song until Trisha recommended that I listen to Daniel and that is when I realized that I liked it to much.

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I heard him sing live at an open air concert (it was televised) about 2 years ago & i've been HOOKED ever since. He can reach some high notes! My fave songs by him are

If you're not the one

Wrap my words around you

And there's one more slow song on his 1st album that i cant for the life of me remember its name.. Trisha help me out!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
"Gotta get Through This" was the first song I've heard by him.. and honestly I thought a woman sang that song until I saw the video and heard on the radio once that it was by "Daniel" ... whoops! LOL
"If you're not the one" was the 2nd popular one out here that I remember... honestly I don't remember hearing anything by him on the radio since... ?


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by glamslam

It was a different guy last week, right? Am I just totally clueless, or what? I must know who he is, if you like him so much! Please share!




I was looking at the middle guy and I thought it was Jim Carrey LOLOLOL
Look closely

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I was looking at the middle guy and I thought it was Jim Carrey LOLOLOL
Look closely

I know... I thought he looks like Jim in that pic too! lol
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Its funny... b/c one of my bf's friends looks JUST like him in the second to last pic! Could be twins! lol Except his friend Brian is tall and VERY muscular. Same face though!!!


 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
I thought it was a girl too... but they kept saying the song was by "Daniel Beddingfield." I was like, wait, that's not a girl's names! LOL!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 "Gotta get Through This" was the first song I've heard by him.. and honestly I thought a woman sang that song until I saw the video and heard on the radio once that it was by "Daniel" ... whoops! LOL
"If you're not the one" was the 2nd popular one out here that I remember... honestly I don't remember hearing anything by him on the radio since... ?
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Wow! I must be really out of it b/c I have never heard of this guy. I must listen to his music and hear what all of you are talking about.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Its funny... b/c one of my bf's friends looks JUST like him in the second to last pic! Could be twins! lol Except his friend Brian is tall and VERY muscular. Same face though!!!
I grabbed a pic of Leo's friend Brian tonight! LOL - ok... well they look SIMILAR. LOL I thought he looked more like him in person - but when I compare the 2 pics - little more 'off' than I thought! LOL


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
I am sorry Janelle but not even close! I do agree with Joy that he does look like Kyle from Rreal World.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha I can see where you are coming from J, however, close but no cigar! xxx Yeah I realized that! LOL
I thought in that one pic it could be close - but then it was like... ok... maybe not! LOL Whoops! Actually I think If I had to choose one over the other it would be his friend... lol IRL - he's so cute (and has Big muscles! LOL
) lol - that one pic of DB is nice, but I dunno - his other ones just don't do anything for me.
Little too Stephen Doriff or jim Carey lol (Sorry Trisha!) lol
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha Never Gona Leave Your Side spring to mind first of all! Thats it.. I LOVE that song so much
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha No offence on Dan's behalf taken!! LOL its different strokes for different folks eh?? yup! lol
Cute, but not my type.
 

Latest posts

Top