Troy's Mix Tape of Love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have yall heard this?? Follow the link below to listen and read the rest of the article. Maybe I'm cruel b/c I think it's funny!

http://sbindependent.org/node/641

hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

Web Oddities #1: Troy's Mix Tape of Love

Arts & Lifestyle | Comics and Humor | Web Oddities

Submitted by IanR on Thu, 2005-09-01 16:46.

By Ian Rice

Arts and Lifestyle Editor

Everyone has broken up with somebody at some point in their life, as well as been dumped by somebody. It's an inevitable part of growing up and of life: your heart will be broken once or twice by someone that you really care about. This will usually be accompanied by a noticeable amount of pain for the dumped, who most likely didn't see their ultimate rejection coming at all. The pain will go away in a few days with any luck and you'll be right back to business as usual.

Unless of course you're one young man from Boise, ID. Enter Troy......

CONTINUED ON LINK ABOVE.

I couldn't listen to the whole thing. That's just sad and a bit creepy that this kid went and recorded over 14 minutes of that.
icon_eek.gif

Poor dude, ahhh he really, really, really, really, really, really .... Loved her...
wink.gif
smile.gif

OMG!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

you're the best ever. ever ever ever ever. the most perfect girl ever. the best . like ever. i don't want to ever ever ever ever ever ever ever lose you.

Latest posts

Back