Trying out some new Summer/spring looks...what do ya'll think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was trying out some new summery looks....What do ya'll think? Good? Bad? Tips?

Thanks guys!

This is my fav of the bunch

MAC

Paradisco

Beautiful Iris

Star Violet

Naked Lunch

(The most colors ive ever used at one time lol)

PA6.jpg

PA5.jpg

100_1169.jpg

Look 2:

Idol Eyes

Beautiful Iris

Creme De Violet

Nylon

PA4.jpg

PA3.jpg

100_1174.jpg

Look 3: (i don't like it
eek.gif
)

Shimmermoss

Mulch

Nylon

PA2.jpg

PA1.jpg

100_1179.jpg

You look great in all 3 looks. I especially like #3. What dont you like about it?

Originally Posted by Marisol You look great in all 3 looks. I especially like #3. What dont you like about it? I guess I just ended up not liking ythe 2 colors together, i dunno LoL

IMO, I think it looks good. Shimmermoss really brings out the blue in your eyes.

Originally Posted by Marisol IMO, I think it looks good. Shimmermoss really brings out the blue in your eyes. Thanks....and Well I LOVE shimmermoss...but not with Mulch I have learned LoL...maybe with Amber Lights....? I dunno yet LoL

Originally Posted by Marisol IMO, I think it looks good. Shimmermoss really brings out the blue in your eyes. I agree! I think the third one is my favorite too, but wear what makes you feel fabulous, Pink Ribbons.

They all look fab!

The shimmermoss looks great with your eyes!

Im with the other girls i like all three and they are all great for summer.Thats the best thing about summer,you can wear all the colors you want.

I like the middle one, with the sparkley purplish pink eyes. BUt they are all verry pretty!

They all look great on your Ashley. I especially love the 2nd & 3rd pic
biggrin.gif

I agree with Ms. Marisol on #3 - That color looks really good w/your eye color

Originally Posted by Marisol You look great in all 3 looks. I especially like #3. What dont you like about it?

Ditto to number 3!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I was trying out some new summery looks....What do ya'll think? Good? Bad? Tips?
Thanks guys!

This is my fav of the bunch

MAC

Paradisco

Beautiful Iris

Star Violet

Naked Lunch

(The most colors ive ever used at one time lol)

PA6.jpg

PA5.jpg

100_1169.jpg

Look 2:

Idol Eyes

Beautiful Iris

Creme De Violet

Nylon

PA4.jpg

PA3.jpg

100_1174.jpg

Look 3: (i don't like it
eek.gif
)

Shimmermoss

Mulch

Nylon

PA2.jpg

PA1.jpg

100_1179.jpg

Looks good with all 3! But I think #3 really makes your eyes pop!
wink.gif
Although I might have to try #1 since I just bought Beautiful Iris & Star Violet!
wink.gif

I like #3 best, Shimmermoss makes your blue eyes even bluer (does that word even exist?). but the others are gorgeous too!!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back