Trying to decide what false eye lashes to buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided for valentine's day I wanna go all out and wear false eye lashes. I have wore them before. I really like Mac's #7, but I was wondering if anyone

else wears them to offer me some suggs. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Trisha I've only tried MAC's but apparently drugstore lashes are comparable/sometimes better.
Maybe someone else has more experience/knowledge on them!

i'm not much help, sorry!! x

I never tried drugstore before, I think they look so pretty. Esp when ur flashing your eyes like wink wink lol

I've never worn them before - although I've been tempted! LOL But I have a few friends that do when they go out ~ they just use Drugstore kinds, but get the individual or small clustered lashes... the ones that have like 2-3 hairs glued together - Seems they're easier to work with, stay on better and you can put them where you want them! Besides, I guess it looks better to lose a single lash than to have an entire strip come loose and flutter around when you blink! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never worn them before - although I've been tempted! LOL But I have a few friends that do when they go out ~ they just use Drugstore kinds, but get the individual or small clustered lashes... the ones that have like 2-3 hairs glued together - Seems they're easier to work with, stay on better and you can put them where you want them! Besides, I guess it looks better to lose a single lash than to have an entire strip come loose and flutter around when you blink! LOL

LOL that would be crazy! I never thought about that!

I got some put on once professionally for about $40 bucks. They looked really nice and amazingly lasted for about 3 weeks!! The only thing is that when they started coming out, it took a bit of my own lashed with them. I agree with putting the individual lashes vs the whole lash, I think it looks more natural.

Good luck, and show us pics.

BTW- took a quick peek at your website- very nice!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kazc I normally wear MAC 5's but Ardell are supposed to be good, I've bought some but I havn't tried them out yet. Not sure if I would trust cheap glue though - I'll stick with my duo from MAC.I alway feel like a showgirl in them ! LOL !

smile.gif
i like the way they make me feel LOL its lame i know lol

I wear false lashes at least once per week when I go to concerts and clubs. I've used everything! Ardell does have some great ones, they are good for about two uses (at least for me!) if you wear a lot of liner and shadow underneath the glue. You can't wash them, you can only pick the glue off and sometimes that rips the lashes. I found a generic brand that I really like, there's no name on it, but I found them at a Chinese accessory shop in the mall for $3.99. Really good quality. The MAC lashes are very durable and can be used a lot since the quality is pretty sturdy. I bought a pair of Halloween lashes at Wal-Mart that were just as good as MAC, but you can only get them during October when they put all the holiday stuff out. Another place to get good lashes are at the Halloween store.
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back