Trymbl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.trymbl.com/ Someone posted this on the myglam Facebook wall...I'm a sucker for anything free, and this seemed just like sircle samples. But maybe less work! I think they are beta testing as well. When I joined, they had a kids cough syrup, an Almay liner, and seemed to be sold out of the body shop shower gel. There were no points that I could see, just a place where you could have them ship one to you! I just got the Almay liner. I have a referral link but I don't think I'm allowed to post that here? Anyways this sounds good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Interesting! I just signed up and got the eye liner...we'll see if anything shows up, it was so easy! 

And nope, no referral links allowed! 

I just signed up and got the liner also...this seems likes a pretty cool site, and super easy. Interested in what they'll have in the future!

Waitlisted..darn..wanted that eye liner.. lol.. I cannot get enough samples..I'm so horrible.  Sircle Samples hasn't had anything new for me in like 2 weeks.

Yay guys!!! @Angie Tacker- I was confused by that too. I'm on an iPhone...what I did was I went to the bar where u type in the website, and typed in www.trymbl.com/showcase. Try that!

Drat, waitlisted! Probably for the best, wouldn't hurt me to hold off on getting some more stuff. 

Has anyone received there product from signing up??

It's been awhile since I heard anything form this company.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received there product from signing up??

It's been awhile since I heard anything form this company.
I haven't, but I'd also completely forgot about it, lol.

I got an email a few days ago saying my sample was ready to ship, and it had me confirm my shipping address. We'll see if it shows up!

Latest posts

Back