Tshirt hello ;)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol

I dont blame them, they were just trying to survive, I think I would do the same to feed my family. Now those taking TVs, and things that were not needed, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm there wasnt electricity anyways, why the heck did they need that? Looters! lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird26 lolI dont blame them, they were just trying to survive, I think I would do the same to feed my family. Now those taking TVs, and things that were not needed, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm there wasnt electricity anyways, why the heck did they need that? Looters! lol
biggrin.gif

Exactly. It's one thing to be taking things that they need like food, and I even saw some people on the news taking diapers and whatnot. But there's no need to be taking some of these other things
icon_frown.gif

But I love T-shirt hell! I've found some of the absolute funniest tees on that site. I like the one about the "School Shootings Tour" among many, many others. And, while a lot of people don't appreciate it, I think the "If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again" tee is pretty funny...tasteless, but funny. (I'm not Christian. I'm not the anti-Christ, but I'm not Christian
icon_neutral.gif
)

Back