- May 19, 2006
- Reaction score
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Blow up a red balloon and knot off the end to form the turkey's body.
2. To make the head, blow up the yellow balloon about halfway so that there's an uninflated "nose" at one end, then knot off the balloon. Tie an uninflated red balloon to the nose to make the turkey's wattle.
3. Attach the knotted-off ends of the body and the head together by wrapping a rubber band around them.
4. Cut the feet out of one piece of cardboard and attach them to the bottom of the turkey with masking tape. Now your child can dress up her bird, painting on a face and feathers.
5. After they make a few turkey balloons, kids can hold a race to see who can bop theirs across the room first. The winner gets the real turkey's wishbone.
FamilyFun: Thanksgiving Crafts: Turkey Balloon - and More Family Fun